- 1999Year Built
SWEET EDGARTOWN COTTAGE + WALK TO TOWN. Located at the end of a lightly traveled lane and sited to enjoy beautiful views across the Edgartown Golf Club, this sweet yellow cottage is a true find. The sunny and bright interior features an open-designed living room, dining area and kitchen. Glass sliders open from the dining area onto a private deck, great for barbecuing and outdoor dining -- and there is a second south-facing deck on the front of the cottage that enjoys sun throughout the day. There are two bedrooms and a full bath located on the Main Level of the home. Renovations are currently underway on the Lower Level, which features a private entrance with legal egress, a spacious TV/Family Room area, a bedroom, full bathroom with shower and laundry room. There is a 3-bedroom septic in place and with Town Sewer hookup (available at the street), the property can support up to four bedrooms. This charming property is being sold TURNKEY with furnishings and contents (less Seller exclusions). Possibilities include using the property as-is or make plans to build a new 4-bedroom home with superlative views and in a superior location. Preliminary plans by architect, Patrick Ahearn are available. All the best of Edgartown Village is just a stroll or bicycle ride away!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33670
- List Price$829,000
- Modification Date2018-05-17T17:15:28
- Date Listed2018-05-17T17:15:28
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of an open-designed Living/Dining Room and Kitchen. Sliding glass doors open out to a small deck. There are two bedrooms including a Master that opens onto a large south-facing deck and a full bath.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full newly renovated basement (renovations are in-progress) with legal egress and plenty of additional living space including a third bedroom and a newly renovated full bath with shower.
- Update TypeNEW
- StreetCurtis Lane
- Building Number70
- Location41.395680, -70.524471
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt6098
- Yard TypeNicely Landscaped Yard.
- Square Feet969
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1999
- Heat TypeOther
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes