- 2004Year Built
Exquisite home with swimming pool in the perfect location in West Tisbury! Set on one of the rarely offered field view properties in Deep Bottom Pond, this gracious residence in one of the Island's most sought after enclaves exudes quality at every turn. Constructed by noted contractor Joe Grillo and designed by Breese Architects, a rare degree of achievement is on display. Through the front entry, an open and voluminous main living area captivates, with sumptuous detail engaging the senses. The front foyer features dramatic 2-storey height with gorgeous paneling and woodwork, and opens onto the home's grand central living room. This gracious gathering place is filled with light from multiple directions and accented by a bold white coffered ceiling and stately wood-burning fireplace, complete with elegant mantel and surrounds. A massive chef's kitchen overlooks the living room, and features Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Miele appliances, an oversize center island, custom cabinetry, and more. Immediately off the kitchen there is a beautiful screened porch with views over the pool and yard to the +/- 32 acres of association fields, where horses are often in sight. Also connected to the kitchen are a relaxing den and an inviting dining room, ideal for large gatherings. Bedrooms in the home are thoughtfully dispersed. There are ensuites on the first floor and above the two-car garage, while the master is set on the 2nd floor with private balcony, 5-fixture spa-like bathroom, and walk-in closet. Also on the 2nd floor are two more bedrooms, which share a full bathroom, and a bright and open landing. Systems inside the house include forced air heating and air-conditioning controlled by a Nest learning thermostat, and Sonos sound with multiple zones. Outside, the grounds are immaculately kept, with most attention being drawn to the pool and field views beyond. Leading from the house to the pool is an artful bluestone patio and walkway, and an outdoor shower serves as the perfect end to time spent enjoying summer water, sand, and sun. Neighborhood amenities include association tennis courts and private dock on the Tisbury Great Pond, and ownership in West Tisbury allows for access during town residents' only times at Lambert's Cove Beach.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33667
- List Price$2,995,000
- Modification Date2018-05-16T09:58:47
- Date Listed2018-05-16T09:58:47
- Other Struct DescriptionAttached 2 car garage.
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionBeautiful front foyer, huge open living room, central chef's kitchen, den, dining room, screened porch, large bedroom suite with private bath and private entry/egress, mudroom hall with half bath, laundry, additional fridge, and more storage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionUp the front stair - curved landing with open sitting area, master suite with spa style bathroom and private balcony, and two bedrooms sharing a bath. Up the back stair above the garage - open bedroom space with private bath and gorgeous windowed cupola.
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished with defined storage, utility and rec. areas (billiards and gym areas).
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count4
- StreetPond Road
- Building Number179
- Location41.379876, -70.643164
- ParkingPeastone Drive with 2 car garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt60548
- Yard TypeExpansive with Pool overlooking farmlands
- Square Feet4625
- Foundation TypeIrregular
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2004
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeWolf 4 Burner Gas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY