- 1950Year Built
Set in the desirable area known as "Little Hatch Road" be prepared to be surprised when you enter this unique home. The open floor design provides an inviting interior perfect for gathering friends and family. Several seating areas plus a dining area opening to the rear deck create the perfect backdrop for creating memories of fun celebrations. Walk to the neighborhood beach just around the corner where you can launch your kayak or take a morning swim. Walk to town, less than a mile away, for your morning coffee. The West Chop Woods are nearby for hiking and birding. A terrific location to enjoy all your island activities. Attractive rental history.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33664
- List Price$870,000
- Modification Date2018-06-18T09:49:29
- Date Listed2018-06-18T09:49:29
- Flooring Typehardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen living area contains multiple gathering places including two sitting areas, a dining area and kitchen with a breakfast bar. Sliders from the dining area open to the south facing deck overlooking the private yard.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA spacious master bedroom includes an en suite bath, a sitting area for slipping away for a quiet moment. Three additional bedrooms and a family bath off a central hall complete this level.
- Basement DescriptionCape Cod basement contains the furnace, hot water heater, 100 amp circuit breaker service and oil storage tank.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count11
- StreetOak Tree Lane
- Building Number37
- Location41.469503, -70.5974729
- Parking2 cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt6534
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeElectric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes