- 2018Year Built
GRAND AND LUXURIOUS POOLSIDE LIVING IN EDGARTOWN VILLAGE. Here's a unique opportunity to customize this newly built Edgartown home with pool. Located in the heart of historic Edgartown Village, this luxurious colonial -- which features six (6) bedrooms and over 4500 square feet of living space -- has been designed to integrate indoor and outdoor living around a beautiful private courtyard with gunite pool, whirlpool spa and terrace. Designed by noted architect, Patrick Ahearn, the first floor is comprised of a grand, open-designed Great Room with 9-foot ceilings blending traditional living spaces with contemporary flair and panache. The Great Room features hardwood floors, coffered ceilings with v-groove detailing and a gas fireplace flanked by built-ins and French doors that open onto an outdoor Portico, perfect for outdoor lounging around the brick wood-burning fireplace. An entire wall of French doors and windows connect the Great Room to the pool courtyard. The Gourmet Cook's kitchen features top-notch appliances (Wolf®, SubZero®, etc.) custom milled cabinetry, honed granite countertops and a large center island. The second floor of the home is comprised of three bedrooms, all with en suite baths, including a luxurious Master Bedroom suite with outdoor mahogany deck overlooking the pool area -- plus a walk-in closet and gorgeous master bath with double marble vanity, walk-in glass shower and soaking tub. The Lower Level offers approximately 1300 square feet of additional space including a deluxe Media Room, Bedroom, Full Bath with glass walk-in shower and Laundry Room. The detached Carriage House offers another bedroom with en suite bath plus an attached Pool House with pergola, wet bar, and full bath with shower. The heated 16x32-foot gunite pool and attached whirlpool spa with Pebble Tech® finish is surrounded by a gorgeous stone terrace, privacy fence, and gardens. Note: Photos shown here are from a home with similar first floor living spaces. NOTE: Completion date scheduled for Fall, 2019!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33618
- List Price$4,750,000
- Modification Date2019-03-03T20:14:42
- Date Listed2018-05-14T08:34:48
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a detached Garage/Carriage House with an beautiful pergola and attached first-floor Pool House featuring a wet bar sink and under counter beverage refrigerator -- PLUS a full bath with shower. A private staircase leads to a second-floor, 400-sf bedroom suite with full bath and French doors that open onto a 11' x 17' mahogany deck overlooking the pool area below.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetPeases Point Way North
- Building Number63
- Location41.3920248, -70.5126648
- ParkingOff-Sreet Parling For Two (2) Cars + Garage
- Outdoor SpacesPrivate Pool, Beach Access - Public, Porch, Patio, Deck, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt7840
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Gardens and Yard
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count36
- Square Feet3168
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesGas Fireplace In Living Room; Wood-Burning In Outdoor Portico
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2018
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a dramatic, open-designed Great Room with 9-foot ceilings blending Living/Dining Areas and a gourmet Cook's Kitchen -- with multiple French doors that expand the living space out to a covered Portico with wood-burning fireplace and beautiful bluestone terrace with gunite pool and whirlpool spa. Also located on the first floor is a cozy Bedroom or Office/Study and an adjoining full bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of luxurious Master Bedroom Suite with full private bath and French doors that open onto a mahogany balcony overlooking the pool. Also on the second floor are two more bedrooms, each with en suite bath. There is also a convenient, second-floor laundry area located within a large double-door hallway closet.
- Floor 3 DescriptionN/A
- Basement DescriptionThe finished Lower Level is comprised of a Media Room, a spacious Bedroom -- plus a Full Bath and Laundry Room.