- 1984Year Built
JUST REDUCED! Excellent Value in Edgartown - Located in the Dodger's Hole, a 4 bedroom home with new septic system, full basement, on .55 A. The first floor is an open floor plan with kitchen, dining room and spacious living room with the added benefit of sliders leading to the back deck. Tucked away off the living room is a small, pleasant room that can become a quiet den, or office. A half bath is conveniently located on the first floor. A large master bedroom, 3 smaller bedrooms and a full bath occupy the second floor. An excellent value in a desirable neighborhood.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33577
- List Price$675,000
- Modification Date2018-06-05T13:00:49
- Date Listed2018-06-05T13:00:49
- Flooring TypeHardwood, carpet, vinyl
- Floor 1 DescriptionYou enter the pleasant foyer with stairway to second floor and open dining room to the left and kitchen beyond. The openness and many windows keep the area light and bright. These is ample counter space in the kitchen with room for a few bar stools to catch that cup of coffee. At the right, the kitchen opens to a spacious living room with sliders that take you out to the large, private back yard. A small bonus room on the first floor has many uses; an office, second den or studio.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe master suite is located at the front of the house. Three other bright, pleasant bedrooms and a full bath occupy the second floor.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement. The benefit of storage and heat conservation.
- StreetFlamingo Drive
- Building Number25
- Location41.4100692, -70.5795032
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt23958
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeMaytag
- Dishwasher TypeAmana
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Stove TypeHotpoint - electric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2