- 1978Year Built
Island Grove ~ A desirable Edgartown neighborhood, conveniently in close proximity to Morning Glory Farm, the Village and South Beach. The home offers 3 bedrooms but is served by town sewer and so can be expanded to 6 bedrooms. Recent improvements include a freshly painted interior, refinished wood flooring and new carpeting. With just over a 1/2 acre of land, there is privacy from the road and ample space for a pool and garage. A great opportunity to get into this terrific community!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33551
- List Price$829,000
- Modification Date2018-05-03T13:13:03
- Date Listed2018-05-03T13:13:03
- Other Struct DescriptionShed
- Flooring TypeHardwood, carpeting and linoleum
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe front entry foyer opens to a large living room that runs the full length of the house and offers a wood burning fireplace and sliders out to the rear deck. Dining is enjoyed in the formal dining room that has multiple sliders that open out to the side yard. Adjacent to the living room is an efficient kitchen kitchen. At the back of the house is a full bath and master bedroom with access to a private deck.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms and full bath. Loads of closet space.
- Basement DescriptionFull and unfinished.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2
- StreetMarthas Road
- Building Number46
- Location41.377578, -70.539432
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Covenants, Community Tennis Court
- Lot Size SqFt23522
- Yard TypeLevel and mostly wooded
- Square Feet1896
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1978
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes