- 1982Year Built
KATAMA ~NEW, top to bottom renovation redesigned with a large addition in a Transitional Style home offering a blend of contemporary and traditional elements to satisfy today's savvy buyer. From a simple exterior of cedar shingles and a ground-to-sky fieldstone fireplace, one steps into an entry way that suggests pathways to your desired interest. Foodies will love the cathedral ceiling chef's kitchen complete with a center island, ample counter space, and a large pantry, all framed with a wall of glass facing south. A raised herb garden would look great outside the kitchen! Teens/Guests will love the upstairs lounge area; others may pick a hidden niche or the more traditional living room with a stone fireplace and room for artwork or a TV. Behind a sliding barn door lies a small office off the main entry that is ideal for answering an email or taking a business call. Two areas in the partially finished lower level might be used as a media room and ping pong room, options are endless. Walking out to the backyard deck one can easily envision an in-ground pool, a guest house, or a garage if you wish to further develop the property. This is a home you can grow with or live with just the way it is. Overall it is designed for minimal upkeep and maximum comfort. Centrally located between town and the Beach, 8-10 minute bike ride either way. Easy to show. Note: The house has town sewer lines and is approved for six bedrooms. No 5-year wait to build a guest house if desired. R20 zoned. Note: Assessment and taxes are from pre-renovated structure, not current structure. Easy to show! Call now!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33544
- List Price$1,995,000
- Modification Date2018-06-29T15:22:01
- Date Listed2018-06-29T15:22:01
- Other Struct DescriptionZoning allows a future buyer to add a potential guest house, 3 car garage, or in-ground pool.
- Flooring TypeSolid Brazilian Cherry
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving room with wood burning fireplace, half bathroom, open chef's kitchen, dining area, sitting area, study, pantry, master bedroom with private bathroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom with private bathroom, 2 Guest bedrooms, Full bathroom, second living room.
- Basement DescriptionFull, partially finished.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- StreetVickers Street
- Building Number8
- Location41.3726123, -70.5300744
- Parkingmultiple cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Lot Size SqFt23958
- Yard Typelandscaped and natural, irrigation system, stone driveway with granite edge
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes, NEW FRIDGADAIRE French door Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher TypeYes, NEW BOSCH Stainless Steel
- Dryer TypeNo
- Stove TypeYes, NEW WOLF Stainless Steel and built-in SHARP Microwave, Drawer style.
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeNo
- Square Feet2440
- Foundation Typeconcrete
- Fireplaces1 Wood burning Fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1982
- Year Renovated2018
- Heat TypeOil\FHA