- 1925Year Built
Premier location on the north side of the village. This sprawling property has so much to offer. The main house has impressive historic details including a dramatic Great Room with an interior mezzanine balcony and a 23'-high ceiling featuring backlit 1920s-era stained glass. There are four bedrooms and two and a half baths in the main house. The oversized guesthouse has two bedrooms and one and a half baths plus a large living room spread out over 1000 sq ft. There is a spacious private lawn shaded by a majestic copper beech tree estimated to be over 200 years old. Privacy for the guesthouse is accentuated by its separate entrance off North Summer Street. The charming bunkhouse known as the "Sugar Shack" is tucked in the corner of the lot. All the charms of the village are but a short distance away, including Fuller Street Beach, stores, restaurants, and the Yacht Club. The property offers wide scope to create a compound in one of the island's most distinguished enclaves.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33522
- List Price$3,200,000
- Modification Date2018-06-04T11:35:13
- Date Listed2018-06-04T11:35:13
- Other Struct DescriptionBunkhouse
- Flooring Type2 with mezzanine
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving room with 23'-high ceilings, parlor with powder room, formal dining room, butler's pantry, kitchen, and laundry room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionFour bedrooms and two full baths. Mezzanine level balcony with views over the living room.
- Basement DescriptionBasement and utility room.
- Update TypePC
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count4
- StreetMorse Street
- Building Number38
- Location41.3916072, -70.5112297
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt12632
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes