- 2011Year Built
Located within the exclusive Field Club in Katama, this custom Gambrel home is perfectly situated between Edgartown Village and South Beach and directly off the bike path. The impeccably-styled property boasts 4 spacious bedrooms / 3.5 baths, an open gourmet kitchen with top of the line stainless appliances and a mahogany center island, a sunny dining room and a cozy living room with a stone fireplace. Bedrooms include two king suites with luxurious en suite baths, and a perfectly designed bonus/play room/office at the top of the staircase. The full, unfinished basement provides an additional 1,950 square feet to be completed as a game or media room. The lot allows for a pool and/or garage to complete this compound. Sale of the property includes a Katama membership to the Field Club, which offers world-class amenities such as swimming pools, a tennis center, indoor squash courts, a full-service spa, fitness center, and children's programs.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33501
- List Price$2,695,000
- Modification Date2018-04-18T14:34:36
- Date Listed2018-04-18T14:34:36
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionA grand foyer leads you to a living room with stone fireplace and double French doors to the patio. The spacious first floor master bedroom to your right features a luxurious private bath with soaking tub and glass shower. Perfect for entertaining, the gourmet kitchen is designed with a large mahogany center island and an adjacent bright & sunny dining room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThere are three bedrooms on this floor - a large king suite with a private marble bath, a Queen bedroom, and a twin bedroom that share a full bath. The bonus room at the top of the stairs is perfect as a play room for kids, a TV room or an office.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished basement. An additional 1,950 of space to be finished off as a play room, home theatre, fitness center, etc.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count4
- StreetField Club Drive
- Building Number18
- Location41.3689607, -70.5158097
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt23522
- Yard TypeYes-Landscaped
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubZero
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeLG Front Loader
- Stove TypeViking 6-Burner Gas Range & Hood
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG Front Loader