- 1974Year Built
Long favored by Islanders in search of a quiet life, the community of Aquinnah enjoys a secluded natural setting of bayberry, scrub oak, and ocean vistas. This two bedroom light filled cottage is tucked away on a 4.7 acre lot. Cozy up to the propane woodstove in the kitchen which is the focal point for casual family gatherings or relax in the comfortable living/dining room. Multi levels lead to walk out basement and access to the Circa 1850's barn with original chestnut beams and antique wood flooring. This barn was dismantled, brought to the Vineyard from Western Mass, and lovingly rebuilt piece by piece by the present owner.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33487
- List Price$1,400,000
- Modification Date2018-05-01T13:15:47
- Date Listed2018-05-01T13:15:48
- Other Struct Description61 x 45 ft. c.1850's barn dismantled and brought to the island from Western Massachusetts. Rebuilt piece by piece in 1998. Beautiful Chestnut beams and antique wood flooring. Must see to appreciate. A 10x12 garden shed is also on the property.
- Heat TypeRadiant\hydronic
- StreetMoshup Trail
- Building Number9
- Location41.328367, -70.798132
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Deck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt204732
- Yard TypeBeautiful rolling yard with hand stacked stonewalls and native trees.
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet1176
- Foundation TypeConcrete block
- FireplacesPropane "Wood" Stove
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1974
- Year Renovated2011
- Flooring Type1.5
- Floor 1 DescriptionSunny entrance into sitting area with full bath and eat in kitchen. Living room and dining area off of kitchen. Ash floors and Epay post and beam.
- Floor 2 DescriptionRenovated loft with 2 bedrooms and half bath.
- Basement DescriptionBonus rooms and laundry area
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count99