- 1900Year Built
*ONE BEDROOM/ONE BATHROOM, FULLY MANAGED, LUXURY INTOWN CONDOMINIUM AT HARBOR VIEW* Located across from the Edgartown Lighthouse and Harbor in the coveted area of North Water Street and Starbuck Neck, the historic Harbor View Hotel has released a limited number of one, two and three bedroom, professionally managed, luxury condominium suites for private, fully deeded ownership. Harbor View Hotel was built in 1891 and underwent an extensive renovation in 2008 focusing mainly on the Captain's Cottages and Main Building. Harbor View operates year-round offering 114 guestrooms with full service amenities including an outdoor pool, fitness room, Lighthouse Grill restaurant, Henry's bar/lounge, concierge & bell service and professional grounds and building maintenance. Each Cottage suite is exquisitely decorated and simply furnished with classic seaside and New England style furniture. The suites have central air conditioning and air-forced heat, as well as a propane fireplace. The doors, window frames and crown molding are done in poplar hardwood and the floors are a beautiful and durable black walnut with tile in the bathrooms. Each suite has a unique floor plan giving owners the ability to select the layout that fits their needs best. Ownership allows you to enjoy the Island on your own terms, have the concierge book a tee time, or pack a picnic for your walk on Lighthouse Beach. Recline on your private deck while the kids head to the newly renovated hotel pool and cabanas. Gather on the spacious veranda for sunset cocktails, or grab your favorite table at Lighthouse Grill while the Chef prepares your best loved dishes. A fully managed rental program is available for when owners are not in residence! **Harbor View Hotel under new ownership as of January 2018 with renovation plans.** For more information on Harbor View and Captain's Cottages, visit www.harborviewhotel.com.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- List Price$1,425,000
- MLS Number33468
- Date Listed2018-05-16T14:35:35
- Modification Date2018-05-16T14:35:35
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Community Pool, Beach Access - Public, Gym
- Parking DescriptionHotel Lots and On-street
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Grounds
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeShared In Basement
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeN/A
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeShared In Basement
- Building Number131
- Location41.3927594, -70.5065711
- StreetNorth Water Street
- Basement DescriptionOwner storage cage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionWelcomed by a private covered porch, Unit 52 occupies the entire second floor of the Captain Osborne Cottage. The residence features an open living and dining room with view to the centered propane fireplace in the master bedroom. The kitchenette comes complete with under counter built-in Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer drawers, microwave, compact Miele dishwasher, coffee machine, kitchenware and custom cabinetry. The bathroom is marble and tile with a glass-walled shower, deep soaker tub and direct access to a private cedar and mahogany outdoor shower. Double doors lead into the Master Bedroom with a king sized Leonard bed, New England style furnishings and access to side deck.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Tile
- Update TypeNEW