- 2015Year Built
NORA'S MEADOW: LUXURIOUS PONDFRONT LIVING WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO EDGARTOWN VILLAGE. Located on the most superlative waterfront location in Nora's Meadow -- with 180-degree water views -- this gorgeous newly-built home, designed by Sullivan + Associates Architects, perfectly integrates indoor and outdoor living around the beautiful landscape and spectacular water views. The attractive design features an open-designed Living/Dining and Kitchen framed with three walls of French doors that bathe the room in sunlight and open out to the expansive yard that stretches to the pond's edge. With fresh and modern flair, the home features gorgeous knotted oak floors with a Rubio Monostat® matte finish, a handsome wood burning fireplace, a gorgeous kitchen with custom milled cabinetry, stone countertops, high-end kitchen appliances (SubZero, Viking and Bosch) and pantry. There are a total of five bedrooms including two Master Bedroom Suites (one on each floor) -- and there is ability to add a sixth bedroom suite above the detached garage. This property is move-in ready and there is till time to personalize with your own signature touches! There is ample room for a pool, hot tub, outdoor fire pit and more! Come and create your perfect Vineyard lifestyle with close proximity to Edgartown Village and South Beach. ***See new aerial architectural renderings for garage, pool and pool cabana locations. Detached garage is has just been completed (without finished second floor). Pool and pool house are not included in the list price of the property.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33398
- List Price$3,295,000
- Modification Date2018-04-02T09:02:20
- Date Listed2018-04-02T09:02:20
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a detached garage. The unfinished space on the second floor of the garage can be finished off into a 400-s.f. bedroom and full bath -- or office/den/studio.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes
- StreetNoras Lane
- Building Number3
- Location41.3819880070907, -70.52404003306577
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt65340
- Yard TypeProfessionally landsaped yard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Fridge TypeSubZerio® Refrigerator / Freezer
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeN/A
- Stove TypeViking® Gas Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeN/A
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count9
- Square Feet4000
- Foundation TypePoured Concerte
- FireplacesWood-Burning Fireplace In Living Room
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2015
- Flooring TypeKnotted Oak With Rubio Finish + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a dramatic living room with fireplace that overlooks the pond plus a separate Kitchen and Dining Area. There is also an expansive 1st-Floor Master Bedroom Suite with walk-in closets and luxurious bath -- plus Den/ Office. A mudroom entrance with laundry is located off the Kitchen.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of are four bedrooms and three and one-half baths -- including a second-floor Master Bedroom Suite also with walk-in closet and luxurious bath. A second floor Loft Lounge area provides additional living space for TV or reading.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement offering expansion potential for a Media Room, In-Home Gym, Wine Cellar and More.