- 2003Year Built
This exceptional Chappaquiddick estate is truly unique with breathtaking waterviews and stunning interiors. Designed by one of America's top classical architects, Patrick Ahearn, this custom residence is perched high on a hill on 5.95 acres with over 180 degrees of unobstructed water views of Katama Bay, Edgartown Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. Surrounded by acres of conservation land, this magical location offers unmatched privacy. Constructed with the utmost craftsmanship, this home features over 10,000 square feet of luxurious living space, 8 bedrooms and 11 baths. Dual master suites offer convenience, with the second level master suite featuring an expansive deck overlooking the ocean. Built for today's lifestyle and technology, the property has numerous amenities which include, an expansive living room for large family gatherings, 4 fireplaces, screened porch, wine cellar, gym, sauna, steam shower, roof top deck, custom woodwork, arched ceilings, 3 car garage and a top of the line gourmet kitchen with adjacent morning room. Truly a rare and unique opportunity to own and enjoy a generational quality estate.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33391
- List Price$12,900,000
- Modification Date2018-03-28T15:43:02
- Date Listed2018-03-28T15:43:03
- Other Struct DescriptionAttached 3 car garage with brick floors and beautiful wood detail.
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionGourmet kitchen with sitting area opening to a screened porch. 2 large living rooms, dining room and "cozy" living room with stone floor and stone fireplace. 2 Bedroom wings with separate laundry and kid rooms
- Floor 2 Description2 bedroom wings with shared deck, office, tv room with access to rooftop deck, master bedroom suite with private deck. There is a separate guest wing with 2 bedrooms over the 3 car garage with private staircase.
- Floor 3 DescriptionRoof top deck overlooking Katama Bay and beyond!
- Basement DescriptionFinished basement with large family room, wine cellar, full gym, bath, sauna and steam shower.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count221
- StreetLelands Path
- Building Number22
- Location41.365208, -70.493311
- ParkingShell driveway and 3-car garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Gym, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Lot Size SqFt259182
- Yard TypeExpansive yard surrounded by conservation land (Sheriff's Meadow)
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet10099
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2003
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub zero
- Dishwasher Type2 Miele
- Dryer Type4 Maytag
- Stove TypeViking
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer Type4 Maytag