- 2012Year Built
Katama Estate - Built in 2012 by one of our premier Island contractors. This comfortably gracious home has almost 5,000 sf of living space on a 1.6A parcel of land with a heated, salt water gunite pool and a great deal of privacy; all the components that make this property perfect. It combines the best and highest details and finishes in a thoughtfully designed home that speaks elegance, relaxation, with space for everyone to gather or tuck away. The skills of a seasoned builder and fastidious owner are beautifully combined. An exquisite property in a prime location. The description follows below along with photos however a visit is necessary to appreciate this exceptional property fully.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33376
- List Price$4,100,000
- Modification Date2018-04-09T10:31:56
- Date Listed2018-04-09T10:31:56
- Flooring TypeWood and tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionOne of the current design requirements today is an open floor plan that allows all to participate in the daily activity. That concept is creatively applied to this very distinct home. Upon entering, there is a welcoming foyer with cathedral ceiling to the second floor. The dining area occupies the open space beyond with the living room and central fireplace on the right and the perfect kitchen on the left. There is an adequate separation on this floor to allow for space-specific as well as integrated activity. Large windows and french doors bring the expansive yard with pool into immediate view. To the left of the kitchen is access to the garage, yard, and outdoor shower. The room sized Pantry and Laundry room share this space. Details abound such as the etched glass doors that say "Pantry" and "Laundry." High end appliances and counter tops with exceptional storage are part of the well designed kitchen. To the south of the kitchen is a year round open "sunporch/family room" with a gas fireplace. The use of large windows enhances the light and provides a full view of the outdoors and is a second gathering space. Off the living room and to the right of the house is a media room. The paneling throughout the house and specifically in this room is designed with a timeless contemporary flair and adds to the character of this room. It can be closed off to isolate the activity and is the third gathering place on the first floor. The exceptional architectural features continue into the first floor master bedroom tucked quietly away in the west wing of the house. High ceilings throughout the home add to the architecture of this master bedroom accenting the ample, comfortable space. The bathroom has a large shower, custom tile and counter tops. A private deck provides space for that quiet morning coffee before you immerse yourself in the happy chaos of the day.
- Floor 2 DescriptionLarge windows and the first floor foyer invite you to the second floor and yet another open gathering space. Two en suite guest rooms and another en suite master bedroom are located on this level. Both guest rooms are large with interesting ceiling lines and large closets. The master bedroom on this floor has a private sitting area with windows overlooking the yard and pool and can comfortably accommodate an office. The bedroom suite and bath are handsomely designed and further add to the style and quality of this home. Off the open den on this floor is a deck which leads to a finished bonus room above the oversized two-car garage. The perfect Katama property. We invite you to visit.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full basement with utilities and excellent ceiling height. This area could be finished however space in the house will more than satisfy anyone's needs.
- StreetMotick Trail
- Building Number9
- Location41.365308, -70.531494
- ParkingPlenty of parking
- Outdoor SpacesPrivate Pool, Deck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt69696
- Yard TypeFenced back yard - heated, salt water gunite pool, patio and outdoor shower.
- Square Feet4989
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Fireplaces2 gas
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2012
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler.
- Dishwasher Type(2) - Bosch and Fisher & Paykel
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Stove TypeWolf 6 burner gas stove / Wolf oven with microwave above.
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Update TypePC
- View Count4