- 2003Year Built
A Hidden Gem...this beautifully maintained 4 bedroom, 3 bath home has all the amenities you're looking for in a Vineyard property. A great option for use as a summer rental/investment home with its close proximity to Oak Bluffs harbor and all the downtown restaurants and shops. Many features both you and your tenants will love such as the architect-designed family room with gas fireplace and blue stone hearth~ which serves as the perfect spot to entertain friends and family, the classic kitchen design with granite counter tops and oak cabinets, the living room finished with crown molding and oak hardwood floors, a master bedroom suite with walk in closet and private bath, central AC, fenced in yard with stone walls and perennial plantings and so much more. A must see to appreciate!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33318
- List Price$885,000
- Modification Date2018-04-04T14:58:06
- Date Listed2018-04-04T14:58:06
- Other Struct DescriptionAn attached one car garage with automatic door, a large gardening sink, electricity and plenty of room for storage. There is also a side door for access to the backyard, outdoor shower and shed
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetChickawaukee Street
- Building Number7
- Location41.4610611, -70.5725152
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt15903
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes- Frigadaire
- Dishwasher TypeYes - Bosch
- Dryer TypeYes - Maytag Stackable
- Stove Type4 Burner Gas - Frigadaire
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes - Maytag Stackable
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1
- Square Feet2276
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built2003
- Year Renovated2005
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Carpet and Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionFirst floor finished with crown molding and oak floors throughout. Open kitchen and living room blend nicely together. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops with tile back splash and oak & glass-pane cabinet doors. Off the kitchen is a large, sunny family room~designed by architect Chuck Sullivan~ with cathedral ceilings, gas fireplace with blue stone hearth, tile flooring and ceiling fan. A side door entry to the front porch gives a casual, easy access to the outdoors with an additional coat closet and built in bench with hidden storage. A first floor bedroom with carpet and large closet, full bathroom with stand up shower, tile flooring and stackable washer/dryer tucked away in the closet. Off the hallway is access to the attached garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA spacious Master Suite with private bathroom with stand up shower and walk in closet, two additional bedrooms with plenty of closet space and built ins and a full bath off the hallway complete the second level. All bedrooms have carpet and bathrooms have tile flooring.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished. Plenty of room for storage and includes an additional stand up freezer.