- 2001Year Built
This fabulous vacation/investment home is in excellent condition and is only minutes to Edgartown Village shops, restaurants, and Harbor and provides easy access to the surf of South Beach or the quiet waters of State Beach. This classic beach house design is an island favorite which features quality construction, hardwood floors, a bright open floor plan, soaring cathedral ceilings, a gas fireplace, outdoor shower, and a screen porch overlooking a private, nicely landscaped yard. On the first floor there is a bright kitchen with L shaped breakfast bar, an adjacent dining area, two bedrooms connected by a full bath with shower/tub, a laundry room, a living room with a brick fireplace, and two sliders to the outside deck which wraps around three side of the home. The second floor contains a third bedroom, second full bath, and a loft/den. There is a full, poured concrete basement for storage and future expansion, an attached one car garage, and a screen porch off the kitchen. And the property has a ten year proven rental income record with lots of repeat tenants. EASY TO SHOW ON SHORT NOTICE!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33167
- List Price$789,000
- Modification Date2018-02-08T16:28:37
- Date Listed2018-02-08T16:28:37
- Other Struct Descriptionattached one car garage, screen porch.
- Flooring Typehardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, living room, dining area, 2 bedrooms, full bath, laundry room.
- Floor 2 Description1 bedroom, full bath loft/den.
- Basement DescriptionFull poured concrete with owners closet.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count9
- StreetSwan Lane
- Building Number25
- Location41.403680, -70.575957
- Parking2 cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard Typelandscaped
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes