- 2016Year Built
ONE OF THE BEST NEAR-TOWN NEIGHBORHOODS IN EDGARTOWN, this one is less than a half mile to Main St. and about a mile to Fuller St. Beach. The house and detached two car garage were custom built by a well known island luxury home builder. This well designed house is built for comfort and convenience year round with plenty of storage, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, central air conditioning and multiple rooms covering over 3,500 sq. ft. of living space. The old saying of location, location, location rings true about this property. Private yet accessible to the best of Edgartown including the Sheriffs Meadow conservation land just a stones throw away - great walking trails for people and dogs. Plenty of light filters through the numerous windows for a uplifting feeling most days of the year. When evening comes, light a fire in the wood burning Rumford fireplace. The cozy living room is tucked away from the kitchen and family room, a perfect spot to enjoy a good book or relaxing music. Whatever your pleasure, this home has a place for it. Cooks may enjoy the sprawling counter space, spacious stone island, and custom crafted kitchen cabinets on three walls plus under counters. Movie buffs can binge watching their favorites in the family room that easily handles a few comfortable sofas and chairs. Too tired to do anything? Take a nap in any of the four bedrooms, all oversized with their own private bathrooms. Note to shoe collectors, the walk-in closets can handle a significant collection plus summer clothes. The 24'x 24' garage offers a great space for many activities in the summer months - a gym, dance space, game room, media room, workshop or whatever suits your lifestyle. The rear patio is a good place for outdoor dining/grilling or just sunbathing. For lawn games, the long side yard is perfect for crocket or badminton. Being a "new house" this offers you a blank canvas to express yourself and jazz it up, keep it cool, or stay with a classic look. The open space and design and can fit with many styles. Additional documents with Listing are: Plot Plan, Survey, Covenants, and Floor Plans. Rental rate estimated at around $10,000/week in season. Furnishings available. Price has been reduced to be in-line with current market conditions. New landscaping and patio expansion just completed.. Come take a look! Easy to show with little notice.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33106
- List Price$2,295,000
- Modification Date2018-02-07T15:54:02
- Date Listed2018-02-07T15:54:02
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached two car garage - great for summer parties, ping pong games and suitable as game space.
- Flooring TypeSolid Oak and Ceramic Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionGourmet Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room with Fireplace, Master Bedroom ensuite with walk-in closet, laundry room/mud room at side door.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree additional bedrooms all with a private bathroom. One is a full Master Bedroom with a walk-in closet. All solid oak wood floors and tile bathrooms with upscale vanities and fixtures.
- Basement DescriptionPoured concrete crawl space about 4 ft in height.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count3
- StreetPlantingfield Wood Circle
- Building Number11
- Location41.3953792, -70.5183202
- ParkingTwo Car garage and multiple parking spaces in the peastone driveway
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt31363
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped, Blue stone Patio, Outdoor Shower
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeGE Cafe Series, Stainless
- Dishwasher TypeGE Cafe Series, Stainless
- Dryer TypeLG
- Stove TypeGE Cafe Series, Stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG
- Square Feet3600
- Foundation TypeConcrete crawl space with interior access. Mechanicals are on main floor.
- Fireplaces1 Rumford style wood burning fireplace in Living Room
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2016
- Heat TypeGas\FHA