- 1998Year Built
CHILMARK - Abutting 90 + acres of Conservation Land, this gem of a property has so much to offer, with tons of potential! Located in the lovely Quansoo area, on 3.2 acres of level and wooded land. Currently, a two bedroom, two story home, with an open floor plan and a large wrap around mahogany deck for that Summer living, including an outside shower. Very appealing, large, functional existing additional structure being used as a detached bedroom with cute porch! Three bedroom septic system with Title 5 Certification but lot size allows multiple additional bedrooms. Keep the house as is or take advantage of the lot size, location, by building your dream home and keep existing house as your guest house! Guest house allowed up to 800sq.ft, once town requirements are met. Quansoo Beach is at the 'end of the road', end of Quansoo Road, and can be freely enjoyed at the 'relaxing' time of the year........when the season is over.....(unless you have a key)! Short of that.... Spend your Summer days with a beach pass from the Town of Chilmark for Lucy Vincent and Squibknocket Beaches!!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33069
- List Price$879,900
- Modification Date2018-01-17T08:47:04
- Date Listed2018-01-17T08:47:04
- Other Struct DescriptionSecond structure - was being used as a detached bedroom. No plumbing.
- Heat TypePropane Monitor
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count8
- StreetKenasaoome Way
- Building Number26
- Location41.369085, -70.678168
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt139392
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeNone
- Dishwasher TypeNone
- Dryer TypeNone
- Stove TypeNone
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeNone
- Square Feet702
- Foundation TypeYes - Crawl
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1998
- Flooring TypeHardwood - Fir on first floor.
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen - Open plan dining and living room. One full bathroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo Bedrooms.
- Basement DescriptionNone - Crawl Space