- 1996Year Built
KATAMA RETREAT... Prestigious Location. This captivating property of 5+ acres well sited on a private road offers solitude and wilderness with water access to the Edgartown Great Pond as well as Atlantic Ocean barrier beach strolling distance to sand and surf. This two level Main House offers a spacious open layout without losing that quaint cozy atmosphere when it's time to cuddle up by one of the stone fireplaces. Dining area with picture window is entered through large custom distressed barn doors that slide shut when you're finished entertaining your dinner guests. Each of three bedrooms provide the luxury of a full bath. Master bath includes double sinks Jacuzzi and TV for relaxing in the tub. Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances double oven maple hardwood and tile flooring throughout. Two beach stone fireplaces, large mud room located off the kitchen. Living is easy in this impressive generously proportioned residence. The Italian spiral staircase leads to an open loft awash with natural light overlooking living space with wide angle windows. The large unfinished basement provides an additional 1114 sq.ft. of living space just waiting for your personal touch. This captivating property also features an extensive wraparound deck with private hot tub area access from living room or deck. While outside enjoy the mature landscaped gardens as well as the edible orchard of cherry, apple, pear and peach trees listening to the calming ocean surf. Feel the gentle ocean breeze while lounging by the 20 X 40 in ground pool, indulge in a must read book or relaxing meditation by the Koi pond. All the elements for tranquil comfortable easy living. Fire pit located by the pool provides an incredible cozy atmosphere while star gazing at its finest. Island living with your own piece of unimaginable paradise. Yet moments from town, restaurants, shops, beach and pond. The separate two level two car garage has an apartment on the second floor. If you have horses, you can ride to the Great Pond for an afternoon Splash! Zoned Agriculturally, uses include but are not limited to a Single Family Home, a Working or Gentleman's Farm, an Equestrian Estate, and many other uses as outlined in R-120 and R-60. - Great Opportunity to Purchase - A QUINTESSENTIAL KATAMA PROPERTY!!!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33064
- List Price$4,450,000
- Modification Date2018-05-22T09:03:02
- Date Listed2018-05-22T09:03:02
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge shed 168 sq.ft. 20 X 40 fully enclosed in ground pool & patio
- Flooring TypeHardwood Throughout, Tile in Mudroom and Kitchen
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge open living room with an Italian spiral staircase to loft area. Dining room with custom barn doors, large mud room, modern updated kitchen, bedroom and full bath. Stone fireplace.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms, one with fireplace. Master bedroom with walk in closet, full ensuite bath with jacuzzi, TV, double sink, and stone counter top.
- Basement DescriptionMain House - Full unfinished 1,144 sq.ft., washer & dryer, with extra lower living space. Garage - Concrete slab two car Garage, 780 sq.ft.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- StreetTurkeyland Cove Road
- Building Number7
- Location41.3652396, -70.5347438
- Parking10+ cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt227383
- Yard TypeA large yard, garden, koi pond, in ground 20 X 40 pool, 168 sq.ft. shed.
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type2
- Dishwasher Type1
- Dryer Type2
- Stove Typeelectric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2
- Square Feet3001
- Foundation TypePoured
- FireplacesTwo beach stone fireplaces, one in upstairs bedroom, one in living room.
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1996
- Year Renovated2006
- Heat TypeGas\FHW