- 1996Year Built
A rare opportunity to own 5.22 Acres in Katama! Options for this property contain a custom Compound that may include a Main House, Detached Carriage House, Inground Pool, Tennis Court and Horse Barn. Your multi-generational compound in the remarkable Katama location! Open concept Main House 3b/2.5ba, Two car garage with apartment 1b/1ba, with inground pool, well sited on a Private Road. Offers solitude with miles of trails and water access to the Edgartown Great Pond, South Beach and the Atlantic Ocean, close distance to sand and surf. Hear the ocean and relax by the inground pool. This is an incredibly private atmosphere with MV star gazing at its finest! Island living with your own piece of paradise yet just moments to Downtown Edgartown, Restaurants, Shops, South Beach, The Great Pond and Edgartown Harbor.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33064
- List Price$4,450,000
- Modification Date2018-05-22T09:03:02
- Date Listed2018-05-22T09:03:02
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge shed 168 sq.ft. 16 X 32 fully enclosed in-ground pool & patio
- Flooring TypeHardwood Throughout, Tile in Mudroom and Kitchen
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge open living room with an Italian spiral staircase to loft area. Dining room with custom barn doors, large mud room, modern updated kitchen, bedroom and full bath. Stone fireplace.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms, one with fireplace. Master bedroom with walk in closet, full ensuite bath with jacuzzi, TV, double sink, and stone counter top.
- Basement DescriptionMain House - Full unfinished 1,144 sq.ft., washer & dryer, with extra lower living space. Garage - Concrete slab two car Garage, 780 sq.ft.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count17
- StreetTurkeyland Cove Road
- Building Number7
- Location41.3652396, -70.5347438
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt227383
- Yard TypeA large yard, garden, koi pond, in-ground 16X32 pool, 168 sq.ft. shed.
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type2
- Dishwasher Type1
- Dryer Type2
- Stove Typeelectric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2
- Square Feet3001
- Foundation TypePoured
- FireplacesTwo beautiful beach stone fireplaces.
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1996
- Year Renovated2006
- Heat TypeGas\FHW