- 2004Year Built
EAST CHOP - A meticulously cared for and thoughtfully designed home and guest cottage, well set from the road on almost a half-acre of land with stone walls, beautifully manicured lawn and gardens and mature trees providing excellent privacy. The main house, a perfect blend of traditional character and casual living, is well suited for the island lifestyle. The central core of the home is a beautiful, great-room anchored by an impressive beach stone fireplace and is open to the well-appointed kitchen drenched in sunlight by a full wall of windows. Many rooms flow to the outdoors and the covered and screened porches, providing comfortable space for summer living. The guest cottage is contemporary in design and has unique elements which allow natural light giving both brightness and interest to the space. East Chop is an upscale summer community, an ideal location with the beach, harbor, and town just a short distance away. This home is just a block from East Chop Drive, the iconic East Chop Lighthouse and some of the most dramatic, active water-views on the Vineyard.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33048
- List Price$1,447,500
- Modification Date2018-01-16T11:55:03
- Date Listed2018-01-16T11:55:03
- Other Struct DescriptionGarden/storage shed.
- Flooring TypeWood, tile and carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe front porch opens into a formal entry hall with tall ceilings extending to the second story. A powder room and coat closet are adjacent to the front door and a cozy sitting room/den is off the center hall. Step down into the open concept great room and through the kitchen into the back entry hall. Conveneint first floor laundry room. A master en-suite with private screened porch completes the first story.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA large landing overlooks the front entry and has a built-in office area and stairway to a cupola. Two bedrooms, a bonus room and full bath, finish this floor.
- Floor 3 DescriptionA unique cupola provides sitting space and 360-degree views above the trees and rooftops.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement with both interior and exterior entry. There are ample storage and work space as well as a nicely finished play/family room.
- StreetGreen Avenue
- Building Number23
- Location41.467999, -70.566709
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Porch - Screened, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt19602
- Yard TypeLovely with mature plantings providing privacy and an interesting landscape
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeViking
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count1
- Square Feet2923
- Foundation TypeFull poured
- FireplacesBeach stone wood burning fireplace
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2004
- Heat TypeOil\FHW