- 1972Year Built
From the moment you enter this property, one is struck by the beautiful landscaping and high end finishes of this custom home. From the inviting gourmet kitchen / family room with gas fireplace to the private MBR wing and spacious studio above the attached two car garage, this house lives large with generous living areas and attention to detail throughout.. An expansive wrap-around deck overlooks the enclosed back yard with in-ground pool, blue stone patio and lovely landscaped grounds. Truly, a must see!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32867
- List Price$1,199,900
- Modification Date2019-01-09T13:54:37
- Date Listed2018-05-14T08:35:25
- Other Struct DescriptionAttached two car garage and separate pool house/ storage shed.
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 Descriptionspacious foyer, custom kitchen/ family room with gas fireplace, hardwood floors, separate living room, den/office, MBR suite.
- Floor 2 Descriptiontwo bedrooms , one bath. wall to wall carpeting.... finished studio on the second floor over the garage with vaulted ceiling, skylights, kitchenette and full bath
- Basement Descriptionpartially finished full basement.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count27
- StreetOtis Bassett Road
- Building Number17
- Location41.4195, -70.646865
- Parkingmultiple cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt37026
- Yard Typeprofessionally landscaped
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typesub-zero
- Dishwasher TypeFisher/Pikel
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove TypeThermador
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes