- 2007Year Built
Located just 2 blocks from Edgartown Harbor and Main Street, in the shadows of the beautiful Federated Church, lies this classic, reimagined Cape style residence. This high level restoration yielded an amazing combination of traditional exterior architecture with a delightfully surprising stylish interior. The ground floor offers a large entertainment area with its own kitchen, fireplace and French doors leading to the covered porch and formal gardens. There are also 3-bedrooms and 2.5 baths on this level. The second floor offers a cathedral ceiling living/family room with fireplace, kitchen and deck, all with a peak of Edgartown Harbor. The balance of the second floor features a luxurious master suite. The full height, lower level has a media room, powder room, large laundry and guest bedroom. Complimenting the property is a handsomely finished garage with an attached guesthouse offering a living room with kitchenette, bedroom with private bath and a lower level with media room and powder room. Lastly, the grounds are meticulously landscaped and provide several enchanting sitting areas, garden pergola, two exterior showers and ample parking.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32814
- List Price$4,670,000
- Modification Date2018-11-08T11:10:55
- Date Listed2017-10-25T15:56:25
- Other Struct DescriptionPrivate exterior shower attached to main house off of the covered porch. A 2nd exterior shower is attached to carriage house.
- Flooring TypeHardwood and Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntering in from the back of house / patio area, brings you into the first level, fully equipped kitchen and living/entertaining room with fireplace. This living area has access to the covered porch, patio and gardens. There are three of the bedrooms on this level along with two and a half baths.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA center staircase brings you to open living/family room with fireplace, 2nd full kitchen and dining area. There are French doors leading out to a 2nd floor balcony overlooking the gardens with Edgartown Harbor water views. The master suite with private bath is also on this level, along with a laundry area and half bath.
- Basement DescriptionA finished basement offers a guest room, lounge/media room, half bath and expansive laundry room.
- StreetSouth Summer Street
- Building Number49
- Location41.3882084, -70.5151931
- ParkingYes-Driveway plus Garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt8276
- Yard TypeMeticulously Landscaped with Beautiful Formal Gardens
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes-2
- Dishwasher TypeYes-2
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes-2
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count15
- Square Feet5126
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesYes- 2 Wood Burning
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Bath4
- Year Built2007
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes