- 1985Year Built
A unique bow roof half Cape with exquisite character... the original house offers delightful, intimate spaces while subsequent additions create additional and equally lovely living areas... There is a separate garage/carriage house, with studio space above, where one of the island's most renowned artists and philanthropists created his original works. An inground pool, walking paths and beautiful gardens unify the main and carriage house. All of this is situated in a very private residential area within the village limits, just a short distance to Main Street amenities, the Harbor or the white sands of Fuller Street Beach.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32787
- List Price$1,825,000
- Modification Date2017-10-13T12:55:43
- Date Listed2017-10-13T12:55:43
- Other Struct DescriptionThe pool is in-ground situated between main and carriage houses. The landscaping and gardens will offer enjoyment for all and there is a small and charming garden shed to accommodate gardening equipment.
- Heat TypeHeat Pump
- StreetPlantingfield Wood Circle
- Building Number22
- Location41.3952385, -70.5195093
- ParkingLarge driveway for multiple cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt33976
- Yard TypeThoughtful gardens and numerous outdoor living spaces
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count4
- Square Feet3264
- Foundation Type24x28 22x26 20x18 18x14
- Fireplaces1 wood & 1 propane
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1985
- Flooring TypeWood
- Floor 1 DescriptionMain entry hall opens into a living space that offers an open plan for living and casual dining with a u-shaped kitchen, a brick fireplace is the central focus of the living room while a slider from the dining area leads to the deck and gardens. The deck is canopied in the summer to create a completely charming outdoor living area. A larger dining room is accessed from this main area and has a second fireplace and a wall of windows to the garden. A second living area/den with vaulted ceiling is ideal for a family entertainment area with numerous built-ins to accommodate media equipment, books and games. Guest powder room is handy from this space. A second entry hall makes the pool readily accessible from this area, as well as the outdoor living space. This entry hall also separates the master bedroom from the rest of the house. A very spacious master suite provides bedroom, dressing area/closet and large bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second story of the main house provides two very comfortable guest rooms with a shared bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement under main house with cement crawl space under wings and additions.