- 1850Year Built
If you are looking for a property with character, "The Suzie Scott House" has more than you can imagine. Built in circa 1850, the current owner purchased this well maintained home as part of a long time family owned Estate. This sweet Antique sits on 1.4 acres with several out buildings (including the original out house converted to a shed). This is a property to really make your own, while keeping the character of the era, and still putting your stamp on it. Enter through a screened porch which leads into the Main Living space. A large room at the front of the house, off the Living Room (now being used as a bedroom) could be easily converted into a Family room / Office. The cozy Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and extra large gas stove could be a beautiful restoration project. A dining, sitting room and 2 more bedrooms finish off the main level. A small staircase leads to 2 second Floor bedrooms and 1/2 bath complete this very special listing. When the current owner purchased this home, the community was thrilled to learn that he was keeping the house, with all its character, in tact. Any way you choose to go, this is a beautiful piece of property ! There is something to be said for mixing some old with new to create a unique "Vineyard Home".
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32768
- List Price$715,000
- Modification Date2017-10-18T17:04:08
- Date Listed2017-10-18T17:04:08
- Other Struct DescriptionA large shed or gardening room, with outdoor shower attached, another small shed and the old converted "outhouse shed.".
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionScreened porch, Living room, Dining room (or bedroom), Kitchen, dining area, lounge or reading room outside of 2 first floor bedrooms.
- Floor 2 Description2 bedrooms and 1/2 bath with the beautiful brick chimney.
- Basement DescriptionPartial, insulated
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count4
- StreetEdgartown West Tisbury Road
- Building Number556
- Location41.383011, -70.659773
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened
- Lot Size SqFt60983
- Yard TypeGrass, Gardens and Woods
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeLarge commercial Gas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet1428
- Foundation Typepartial
- Fireplaces1 wood burning could convert to Gas.
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1850
- Year Renovated1950
- Heat TypeGas\FHW