- 2007Year Built
Custom built country farmhouse and guesthouse located on a quiet cul-de-sac sited on just over 3/4 of an acre. Close proximity to many walking trails and a nice walk to the Lagoon. Main House has attached, heated two car garage, covered porches and outdoor patio. The full basement with radiant heat has rough plumbing installed for full bath and separate bar area. Maintenance-free Azek exterior trim, true divided-light tilt-wash double hung Andersen windows, whole house HRV breathing and dehumidification system, central air and Gas/FHA heat. First floor has oak flooring throughout, high ceilings, formal dining area, office, living room, laundry room, half bath and eat-in breakfast nook. Kitchen has hickory cabinets and black galaxy granite counter tops including large Island counter. Great entertaining space and open to the living area. Custom stone fireplace and large 12' slider leads to covered porch and backyard patio area. Front entrance has covered porch. Oak staircase leads to second floor with four bedrooms, oak flooring in hallway, shared bath with double sink and tiled flooring. Master bedroom is complete with tray ceiling, walk-in closet, two additional closets, master bath with double sinks, tiled floors and shower with a separate BainUltra therapeutic air jet tub. The large family room/game room at the end of the hallway above garage has high ceiling, skylights, hardwood flooring and surround sound system. There is a full stairway access to attic with plenty of storage space. All tiled bathrooms and laundry have radiant heat flooring. See second dwelling for guesthouse details. Furnishings negotiable.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- List Price$1,249,000
- MLS Number32740
- Date Listed2017-10-20T16:06:54
- Modification Date2017-10-20T16:06:54
- Basement DescriptionFull basement in Main House with radiant heat and rough plumbed for full bath & bar sink. Full basement in guesthouse.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, tile & carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionMain house first floor has open living area to kitchen and breakfast nook with separate formal dining area. Wet bar service area between kitchen and dining area. Convenient first floor laundry. From living room, glass French doors lead into office area and 12 foot slider leads to backyard outdoor covered porch.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom with private bath, and three additional bedrooms with shared bath. Spacious family room with high ceilings above the garage, hardwood floors, skylights and built-in book shelves.
- Floor 3 DescriptionStairway leads from family room to walk-up attic with plenty of storage space.
- 2nd Dwelling DescriptionGuesthouse has covered front porch with mahogany decking and slider to side deck area with outdoor shower. The 792 square foot cottage has hardwood floors on the first floor with an open living/dining and kitchen area with half bath and stack washer dryer. Maple kitchen cabinets with granite tile countertops with custom edging. Spiral staircase centered leads to the second floor. Upstairs are two carpeted bedrooms and full bath. Bulkhead access to full basement for storage. On demand propane hot water heater, gas heat monitor and gas range. Tenant in residence 24 hour notice needed.
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count9
- Building Number43
- StreetCow Path
- TownVineyard Haven
- Location41.44399239621551, -70.6072195992279
- Lot Size SqFt33541
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Parking Description9 cars
- Yard TypeGrass yard
- Square Feet4549
- Fireplaces1 Wood Burning
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2007
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Dishwasher TypeMH Bosch, GH Bosch
- Dryer TypeMH Frigidaire/gas, GH stack Frigidare
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type(3) MH Frigidaire & Bosch, GH Frigidaire
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- Stove Type(2) MH Viking, GH Frigidaire
- Tv TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeMH Frigidaire, GH stack Frigidare