- 1996Year Built
This immaculate contemporary saltbox is situated in a park-like secluded setting bordering the State Forest. The bright and airy home is comprised of three bedrooms and two and a half baths. There is a gourmet cook's kitchen and dining room that look out over the landscaped yard and stone patio. The basement has been fully developed with Owens Corning panels offering a multitude of possible uses. Once you step outside under the pergola you view a yard that is full of lush mature plantings, a wraparound mahogany deck and above ground pool. This is indoor-outdoor living at the Vineyard's finest - outdoor grilling, swimming and sunbathing all in a peaceful and serene setting in Dodger's Hole. You can relax in the hot tub, enjoy the outdoor shower, read a book as you lounge on the deck or escape through the private gate leading to biking and walking trails in the State Forest. The home has an approved three bedroom septic plan and is in move-in condition. This is an exceptional property conveniently located near all Down-Island towns. Solid rental history.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32655
- List Price$795,000
- Modification Date2017-09-15T15:54:06
- Date Listed2017-09-15T15:54:06
- Flooring TypePergo, Tile, Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge living area, bright kitchen/dining area, 2 bedrooms and one and one-half bathrooms.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster Bedroom with en suite bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull finished basement
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetSparrow Lane
- Building Number11
- Location41.4069217, -70.5778272
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeLG
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeGE
- Stove TypeSamsung - Gas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool