- 1981Year Built
Excellent Katama location about 2.2 miles from South Beach. Comfortable three bedroom, two bath house with a few upgrades. Current septic system is to the back right-side of the property so a pool may be added to the backyard if desired with the standard town permit. The Town Sewer line may be connected to the property in March 2019 per Waste Water Dept. This will allow a total of 6 bedrooms on the property. No restrictions on number of bathrooms. Zoned R-20 so setbacks are 30 ft. from the road and 10 ft. from the sides and rear bounds. PLAN AHEAD! Use the property "as-is" for now and in the Spring of 2019 tie-in to the sewer lines and start your expansion! See List of furniture/furnishings included in the sale. See attached Aerial photo with setback lines added for possible expansion and addition of a pool, garage, etc.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32638
- List Price$825,000
- Modification Date2017-10-05T11:04:17
- Date Listed2017-10-05T11:04:17
- Other Struct DescriptionShed
- Flooring TypeWood downstairs, carpet updates, bathrooms tiled.
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, dining room, living room, full bathroom, bedroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom en suite, and an additional bedroom.
- Basement DescriptionCrawl space with poured cement pad floor.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count3
- StreetRoad to the Plains
- Building Number58
- Location41.3722944, -70.5314528
- Parkingstone driveway, parking for multiple cars. Gargae possible.
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypePatio, flower garden, and natural plantings
- Square Feet1342
- Foundation Typecement block with concrete pad poured in crawl space.
- Fireplaceswood stove
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1981
- Heat TypePropane Monitor
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes-Stainless
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes-Stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes