- 1985Year Built
In an area of gentleman and gentlewoman's horse and llama farms and built in the old world tradition of beautiful glowing wide board pine floors and custom built-ins this Cape style Vineyard farmhouse will also support a guest house, large barn and two horses! With a brand new roof and many upgrades the home offers comfortable living in a home built with the "old Vineyard" in mind! You will feel like you are "up Island" but actually within a few minute drive to any of the "down island towns". There is also walking access to a large fresh water pond for fishing, kayaking and skating and a large area of common land for farming. This home will return a buyer to an era of Comfortable timeless Vineyard living!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32633
- List Price$739,000
- Modification Date2017-09-11T15:15:44
- Date Listed2017-09-11T15:15:44
- Flooring TypeAntique Wide Board Pine
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen living , dining room and kitchen with beautiful built-ins, Wide board floors glow! A bedroom full bath and laundry also!
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms connecting to a large bath also with wide board floors!
- Basement DescriptionFull Dry basement semi finished with great areas for storage.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count2
- StreetIron Hill Farm Road
- Building Number2
- Location41.423770, -70.612189
- ParkingLarge Island Stone Driveway with walkway to back deck
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt65644
- Yard TypeMature Plantings with a Comfortable Yard
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes