- 2000Year Built
Custom built home on a private cul-de-sac in Katama with over one and a half acres of land. Spacious interior living areas, with great flow to outdoor living areas. Living spaces have wainscotting and crown molding. Chef's kitchen with granite countertops, center island and breakfast bar. Generously sized bedrooms and bathrooms and ample storage on both floors. Outdoor space is professionally landscaped with a wrap around mahogany deck and a flagstone fireplace and blue stone patio. 2000 bottle wine cellar in basement.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32605
- List Price$2,500,000
- Modification Date2017-09-04T12:05:13
- Date Listed2017-09-04T12:05:13
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen 2 story foyer leads to living room with a fireplace. A screened in porch off of the living room also leads into the kitchen and first floor master with ensuite. Large family room off of the kitchen. Chef's kitchen with dining area and a second dining area connects the wrap around deck and back deck.
- Floor 2 DescriptionLarge TV room with a gas fireplace and custom built in bookcase. 2nd floor Master with ensuite. Two guest bedrooms and an oversized full bath with washer and dryer.
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished, but framed out to be finished. Second set of washer/dryer and utility sink. Custom built wine cellar.
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetJennifer Way
- Building Number8
- Location41.3684476, -70.5243236
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt67953
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped yard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeKitchen Aid
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer Type2
- Stove TypeViking
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2