- 1948Year Built
MIXED USE - MULTIPLE BUILDINGS - LAGOON POND ROAD. House, Apartment and Huge Garage in the Commercial Management Zone within a five minute walk to the Ferry! Very cute vintage Cape with lots of character. Three bedrooms, one full bath, kitchen, living room and basement with additional storage area and outdoor shower. Main house has received some updates but as tons of potential to be a lovely home! Wonderful Guest apartment in immaculate condition with an excellent floor plan. One bedroom, open plan living room and kitchen, full bath and storage area. GARAGE: If you like garages, this is the Garage For You! Insulated with 12ft high ceilings and a 10ft by 10ft entrance. Each unit has it's own electric meter and propane. Parking can be up to 10% of the lot size. Presently there are 7 parking spots on the property. Walk to the Water, Ferry, Restaurants and Shopping. Easy to show. Property is currently taxed as Residential Rate and taxes reflects a Residential Exemption. TITLE 5 CERTIFICATION IN PLACE.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- List Price$869,000
- MLS Number32508
- Date Listed2017-08-18T17:09:15
- Modification Date2018-02-12T16:00:24
- Basement DescriptionYes, Partial Basement in Main House.
- Flooring TypeHardwood in main house, laminate.
- Floor 1 DescriptionMain House - Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms.
- Floor 2 DescriptionOne bedroom and storage.
- Second DwellingExisting
- Building Number68
- StreetLagoon Pond Road
- TownVineyard Haven
- Location41.451992, -70.6001492
- Lot Size SqFt11985
- Other Struct DescriptionShed and Huge Garage.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Parking DescriptionYes - Off Street - Currently Parking for 7 Vehicles - Maximum parking space is 10% of lot size.
- Yard TypeYes - low maintenance
- Square Feet1489
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Year Renovated2000
- Year Built1948
- Heat TypePropane Monitor
- Dryer TypeYes
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes