- 1852Year Built
Wonderful in town Victorian on Center Street in Vineyard Haven within walking distance of the Harbor and Ferry. This 1852 home has Three bedrooms, Two full baths and was renovated in 2000 to combine modern living, while still retaining the Alluring Charm of a Vintage home. Main living level has unexpectedly High ceilings, more Windows than you'd imagine and lovely light! The Living room has a Wood Burning fireplace and opens to a second living room, both of which have Two over Two windows with Double Hung Shutters, Antique Fir floors and substantial Trim throughout. The Custom Kitchen has painted Wood cabinets, Teak counters, Stainless Steel Appliances (including a Gas Stove) multiple Two over Two windows and beautiful Wide Pine planked floor. A unique and appealing Buffet feature visually separates the Kitchen from the Dining room and provides additional storage and counter space. Both rooms open to a Large, 28ft x 12 ft. mahogany deck. Second story has Three Bedrooms, one Master with multiple closets and built in storage, skylights and Two Guest Rooms. Walk up to Attic via a private stairs from the third bedroom. Walk Out Basement with full size windows and cement floor houses the mechanics of the house and provides additional storage! Forced Hot Air Heat allows the possibility of adding Central Air. Covetable, Private back yard is flanked by a terrific Two Story Barn which was has also been renovated and is finished...insulated and heated. The Barn would make a super office, recreation area, gym, media area or a studio! Walk to Vineyard Haven Town Tennis, Restaurants, Cinema and Shopping. INTERIOR PHOTOS TO FOLLOW. Tax figure does not reflect Residential Exemption. With Residential Exemption, taxes are $4556.00. 3/10ths of a mile to Ferry and Beach! THIS IS A SHORT SALE. ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO BANK APPROVAL.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32494
- List Price$869,000
- Modification Date2018-09-15T11:55:46
- Date Listed2017-08-11T17:06:35
- Other Struct DescriptionFinished, Two Story Barn.
- Flooring TypePine
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen Plan Kitchen, Twin Living Rooms, , Full Bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree Bedrooms, One Full Bath
- Floor 3 DescriptionWalk up to Attic with Windows on Each Gable and Skylight
- Basement DescriptionWalk out basement. Cement floor and full size windows.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count1
- StreetCenter Street
- Building Number87
- Location41.4549694, -70.6064983
- ParkingYes - Off Street - Driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Lot Size SqFt9269
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeStainless Steel
- Dishwasher TypeStainless Steel
- Dryer TypeNo
- Stove TypeGas - Stainless Steel
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeNo