- 2006Year Built
Great location! Walk to ferry, town, beach, harbor and library. Investor's dream with outstanding seasonal rental income. This pristine, 4 bedroom 3 bath home is being sold fully furnished. The home boasts solid hardwood floors, ducted heat and A/C, and Jenn Air stainless appliances. The first floor is an open concept plan, with an island gas cooktop, main family room wired with surround sound, a second family room, and a bedroom with a full bathroom and rear slider. The second floor features vaulted ceilings, a master bedroom with private bath, and a second large bedroom and fourth bedroom sharing a jack and jill bath. The home radiates with morning and afternoon sun. The yard includes mature oak trees, custom landscaping, hydrangeas bordering a wrap-around porch, a spacious rear mahogany deck with built-in benches, and a bluestone patio grill area. Whether it's the four front rockers, the rear deck, or the side hammock, there's plenty of room to entertain or just get away. And there's a private outdoor shower and an automated irrigation system. A perfect turnkey solution, for the savvy investor and/or family to enjoy this gently used home.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32473
- List Price$1,195,000
- Modification Date2017-08-08T16:58:02
- Date Listed2017-08-08T16:58:02
- Other Struct DescriptionPrivate outdoor shower. Outdoor storage shed with built-in outdoor trash containers.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeStainless JennAire
- Dishwasher TypeStainless JennAire
- Dryer TypeGas Maytag
- Stove TypeStainless Gas JennAire
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- StreetPacific Avenue
- Building Number25
- Location41.4560056, -70.5678999
- ParkingPrivate semi-circular 6 car crushed stone driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt11299
- Yard TypeCustom landscaped with Irrigation and mature trees
- Square Feet2240
- Foundation Type8 foot poured concrete including bulkhead
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built2006
- Flooring TypeSolid Heart Pine Flooring / Upstair Bedrooms Berber Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionBeautiful open concept includes a custom kitchen with stainless appliances open to a living room that is great for family gatherings with a large eat-in dining area. A set of French doors open up to a large second living or media room for extra privacy. The first floor bedroom includes a large closet and a sliding glass door out to the private backyard. First floor full bathroom is just off the downstairs bedroom. The entire first floor, stairway and hallways include gorgeous natural Heart Pine hardwood flooring.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor includes vaulted ceilings throughout with a dramatic foyer area at the top of the stairwell. Including 2 very large master bedrooms. The first master bedroom has a large closet, and a shared full bathroom. The second master bedroom includes 3 very large double door closets and a beautiful private master bathroom that includes a skylight and an oversized vanity. The forth bedroom accommodates twin beds or a double bed with a shared bathroom.
- Floor 3 DescriptionUnfinished attic space with a pull down set of stairs.
- Basement DescriptionImmaculate 8 foot high poured concrete