- 1997Year Built
KATAMA and the living is easy!! This lovingly maintained contemporary farmhouse is privately set in a highly sought after Katama neighborhood of desirable homes. The open floor plan lends itself to entertaining and/or family gatherings. The spacious kitchen/dining area leads into a comfortable and inviting Great Room with lots of light and sliders opening to the back deck overlooking an enclosed heated in-ground pool and beautifully landscaped yard. Relax on the deck, lounge on the pool patio or settle into a rocking chair on the farmers porch. Ocean breezes and the sound of the ocean nearby are the perfect ingredients for peace and relaxation. GREAT RENTAL LOCATION or the perfect home for memorable family gatherings! This property also includes a one car garage with loft above and a full, partially finished basement. Easy access to SOUTH BEACH, Bike Path to beach and town, Katama Airfield and the Right Fork Diner. Being sold turn-key. A true Katama Gem !!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32325
- List Price$1,999,000
- Modification Date2018-02-02T15:46:47
- Date Listed2017-07-14T08:25:51
- Other Struct DescriptionOne car garage with finished loft area and 1/2 bath above. Shed.
- Flooring TypeWood
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor offers 2 bedrooms, a full bath, very spacious kitchen/dining area and a well appointed great room with wet bar as well as a half bath. Sliders from the great room lead out to large back deck overlooking the enclosed heated in-ground pool.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor features a large master bedroom with en suite bath with jacuzzi tub and an open loft area with balcony overlooking the main floor. In addition there are two spacious rooms and another full bath as well.
- Basement DescriptionFull Partially Finished Basement. Large finished room for additional living space, 1/2 bath and pantry/storage room as well as an unfinished storage area. Bulkhead to the outside.
- StreetThaxter Lane
- Building Number17
- Location41.363406, -70.526845
- ParkingOff street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt22651
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped
- FeaturesDisposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count8