- 2000Year Built
VINEYARD STYLE LIVING NEAR SOUTH BEACH. Set on an expansive 1.5-acre parcel in the heart of Katama -- and within a mile of South Beach -- this classic New England style home is the epitome of Vineyard living at its finest. Perfectly designed for indoor and outdoor living and entertaining, the home features spacious living areas that seamlessly accommodate large or small gatherings and French doors that open out to a bluestone terrace, screened porch and swimming pool framed by lush green lawn and perennial gardens. This Katama home is loaded with Vineyard charm . . from the picket fence surrounding the herb and perennial garden -- to the handsome wood-burning fireplaces, beamed living room ceiling, built-in window seats, custom millwork and bookshelves. There is also a brand new fully equipped gourmet cook's kitchen! Enjoy a morning bike ride or stroll to the Right Fork Diner for breakfast. Savor time relaxing or reading by the pool. Head out for a spectacular afternoon enjoying the sand and surf at South Beach. Enjoy a memorable evening gathering family or friends for an alfresco meal on the patio or screened porch. This unique property offers an opportunity to create your signature lifestyle in an idyllic Katama location!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32299
- List Price$2,795,000
- Modification Date2018-08-01T17:49:26
- Date Listed2018-08-01T17:49:26
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is an attached 2-car garage and also a detached pool house with changing room area.
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a spacious Living Room with wood-burning fireplace and built-in window seats, a Study/Library with fireplace, a formal Dining Room and an eat-in kitchen that was beautifully renovated in 2017. French doors from the kitchen lead out to a large bluestone patio and yard with pool. There is also a large screened porch and mud room entrance with powder room and laundry. There is a second powder room and small office - plus a large first-floor master bedroom suite that features a tray ceiling, private bath with tub and glass walk-in shower -- and French doors that open onto the terrace and pool areas.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of three bedrooms -- including one with an en suite bath, and the other two bedrooms which shall a second full bath.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full, partially finished basement (sheetrock and painted walls plus a painted concrete floor) which provides bonus space for ping pong, an in-home fitness room or other bonus space. The basement is conditioned by a full house dehumidification system and includes a large amount of storage space. The basement can be accessed from the interior of the home as well as through the bulkhead entrance from the backyard.
- StreetHerring Creek Road
- Building Number90
- Location41.369345, -70.522389
- ParkingAmple Off-Street Parking + 2-Car Garage
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Garden, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt65340
- Yard TypeBeautifully Landscaped Yard With Perennial Gardens
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeKitchen Aid® French Door Refrigerator
- Dishwasher TypeBosch® Dishwasher
- Dryer TypeLG® Front-Loading True Steam Dryer
- Stove TypeThermador® 4-Burner Dual Fuel Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG® Front-Loading True Steam Washer
- Update TypeNONE
- Square Feet3946
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesTwo (2) Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2000
- Year Renovated2017
- Heat TypeGas\FHA