- 2007Year Built
Light-filled year round Contemporary on a quiet road, midway between Sengekontaket Pond and the Bike Path. The open living space has rich hardwood floors offset by a soaring Cathedral ceiling covered in Pine. French doors lead from the Dining area to the deck. En suite Master bedroom, laundry room and half bath complete the first floor. The dramatic pine-covered ceiling continues upstairs where two spacious bedrooms share the guest bathroom. Central Air, on-demand hot water, full walk-out basement, and new Outdoor Shower! With mature plantings along the front of the property, and low-maintenance wood chips everywhere else, sit back and relax. A short distance to the beach and boat landing on Sengie Pond. Strong rental history. Hardwood flooring, central AC and 1st floor Master BR make for a MUST SEE!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32238
- List Price$675,000
- Modification Date2017-08-25T14:29:57
- Date Listed2017-08-25T14:29:57
- Flooring TypeHardwood on 1st floor, Berber on 2nd floor, tile in bathrooms.
- Floor 1 DescriptionSoaring cathedral ceiling over Living Room that opens to Dining & Kitchen areas. Granite Counters and Stainless Appliances. French doors lead from Dining area to Deck. Laundry closet and half-bath are adjacent to Kitchen. Master Bedroom, en suite has large shower with seat.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet) share a spacious bathroom - oval combination tub/shower. The loft at the top of the stairs has a lockable storage closet.
- Basement DescriptionFull walkout basement with 8.5' tall ceiling and slider to back yard.
- Update TypePC
- View Count6
- StreetNinth Street North
- Building Number72
- Location41.4062951, -70.5548864
- Parking2 cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt9147
- Yard TypeLarge wood-chip back yard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeN
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Square Feet1355
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesHearth & Vent in Living Room
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2007
- Heat TypeGas\FHA