- 1986Year Built
This lovely property is a structure spread over three levels, giving everyone a sense of space and privacy. Exposed beams and gorgeous wood floors throughout. Beautifully renovated in 2012, it represents beauty and comfort. The first floor has two of the three bedrooms, a full bath and large storage closet and laundry area off of the hall. A spiral staircase runs throughout the house connecting all three floors. The second floor includes a smart kitchen and dining area, living room and a half bath. An outside stairway from the front of the house brings you to the kitchen through a set of french doors. The kitchen is lovely with granite counter tops, large copper sink, handsome appliances and a center island for food preparation. The dining area has a small pantry and sweet window seat. The staircase leads you to the third level which is one large open room with cathedral ceiling. There is the master bedroom on one side and a full bath off the bedroom. There is another area which is suitable for a small sitting area and a set of doors that lead out to a small balcony. The house is set back quite a ways from the road and there is a garage off to the right. Many rentals in place for the summer, this property has been a good income producer. Turnovers on Saturday. Come see this unique home!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31933
- List Price$799,000
- Modification Date2017-05-22T15:44:31
- Date Listed2017-05-22T15:44:31
- Other Struct DescriptionA garage for storage and parking.
- Flooring Typethree
- Floor 1 DescriptionTwo bedrooms, a full bath and laundry area. Large storage closet at the end of the hall and a large screened-in porch at the end of the hall (which is actually at the front of the house).
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe main living area of the house with a beautiful kitchen and dining room, living room and half bath. There is a substantial deck on this level which is accessed from the outside stairway at the front of the house.
- Floor 3 DescriptionOne large open room which has the master bedroom at one end and a sitting area around the corner with a door to small side balcony. There is another full bath on this level.
- Basement DescriptionYes unfinished.
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetTower Ridge Road
- Building Number39
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Community Tennis Court
- Lot Size SqFt32670
- Yard Typeyes; front, back and side yards
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesOutdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeElectrolux stainless steel
- Dishwasher TypeGE stainless steel
- Dryer TypeMaytag stackable
- Stove TypeMaytag 5-burner stainless steel
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag stackable