- 2016Year Built
This home showcases new, high end consruction which is reflective of the neighborhood's shingle style architecture. The "main house" and "guest house" was designed with indoor-outdoor living in mind for the contemporary family, with a combined living space of approximately 8,600 square feet. See below for details.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31900
- List Price$10,750,000
- Modification Date2017-04-26T14:26:27
- Date Listed2017-04-26T14:26:27
- Other Struct Description18 Starbuck Neck, "Guest House" is attached by a pergola and blue stone terrace. Features include a sitting room, kitchenette, 2 baths, laundry and bedroom en-suite, outdoor shower and two car garage.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes
- StreetStarbuck Neck Road
- Building Number18
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened
- Lot Size SqFt15925
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeWolf
- TV TypeNone
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count8
- Square Feet8600
- Foundation Typepoured reinforced concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2016
- Flooring TypeRift cut white oak, marble tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntry hall, living room with carved limestone fireplace, dining room, separate butler's pantry and wet bar, commercial type kitchen with built in seating and large family room with fireplace, laundry room, first floor handicap accessed bedroom, bathroom en-suie, walk in closet, mud room, screened porch off kitchen and front porch.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom en-suite with private deck overlooking water view, luxury bath, 2 walk in closets, second master bedroom, walk in closet, bath, 2 bedroom suites with walk in closets and 2 baths. Wide hallway with built in cabinetry for linens and towels.
- Floor 3 Description"His" and "Hers" office spaces with water views.
- Basement DescriptionThe finished lower level is a true bonus. It has space that can be used as a home theatre/family room which features a gas burning fireplace. There's a room with gymnasium floor, and a spa bath with steam and lockers, a separate kitchenette and wine cellar space.