- 1984Year Built
EXTRAORDINARY ~SPECTACULAR WATER VIEWS ..MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE..EVERY ROOM THERE IS A VIEW! of Sengekontacket Pond, Beach Road and Nantucket Sound. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths sits at the highest point of Sengekontacket Community and boasts breathtaking water views from every room. This extraordinary view is unusual for a down Island property. A sunny open floor plan offers gracious living. Open kitchen with dining area including wood burning stove, living room with River Stone fireplace, powder room and a brick floor family room with adjoining wet bar. For dining and entertaining, a 3 sided glass porch takes advantage of the dramatic water views and migrating birds flying at eye level. A very large Master with magnificent water views, en suite bath and expansive private master suite deck complete the first level. Lower level has 3 spacious bedrooms all with water views, including a master bedroom with private screened in porch. Custom built-ins enhance the last 2 bedrooms. A full bath and enclosed laundry room complete the lower level. Loft space includes a home office and bonus room. Moor your boat and store your kayak in the community boat basin. The Community of Sengekontacket also provides a clubhouse for entertaining and tennis courts. An exceptional offering in a prestigious community.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31867
- List Price$1,395,000
- Modification Date2017-04-19T16:51:45
- Date Listed2017-04-19T16:51:45
- Flooring Type2.5
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpening the front entrance you will be greeted by a panoramic view of Sengekontacket Pond, Beach Road, Nantucket Sound and be drawn into a 3 sided glass porch that you will never want to leave. Mosey into the cathedral ceiling living room with plenty of space for lounging by the River Stone fireplace. Move into the kitchen with a large dining area. The main sink and cooking area are located next to a picture window to allow the cook to enjoy the view. A table that seats 10 maximizes opportunities for group participation in cooking as well as feasting. Close by, the brick floor family room features fabulous rustic details and adjoining wet bar. There is a large master with magnificent water views, en suite bath and expansive private Master suite deck. A powder room completes the first level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe lower level has 3 spacious bedrooms all with water views. The lower level Master has a private screened in porch just steps from the outdoor shower complete with dressing area. Custom built-ins enhance the last two bedrooms, one being built like the berth of a sailboat.A full bath and laundry room complete the lower level.
- Floor 3 DescriptionLoft Area includes a home office and bonus room with with water views.
- StreetWood Duck Way
- Building Number20
- Location41.422247, -70.5739714
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Porch - Screened, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt53143
- Yard TypeSide yard with panoramic view perfect for entertaining.Front and back yard
- FeaturesIrrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes Frontload
- Stove TypeYes Gas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes Frontload
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count4