- 1997Year Built
It's just a mile from this up-island sanctuary to Lambert's Cove Beach. On 4.6 acres there is a 4500 sf main house with 7 bedrooms, oversized guesthouse, and new post-and-beam barn plus fields, pastures, and a large lotus pond. There are soaring 20' ceilings in the great room, oak floors, plaster walls, reclaimed Peruvian hardwood, custom tilework, and a huge walkout basement designed by Chuck Sullivan. The recent home renovation (not reflected in the assessment) includes new decks, a large media room/library, a rec room with full bar, a new HVAC system, 440 amp electric service, and much more. Overlooking the pond there is a 1200-sq ft guesthouse a cozy cottage with wide board floors and reclaimed beams that could serve as a guesthouse, caretaker's cottage, artist's/writer's studio, or even an office. Right now the property is being used as an alpaca farm, and there are 6 pastures (4 of them newly irrigated) as well as a brand-new 40' x 30' post-and beam barn, a 14' x 10' barn, and a large gardener's shed (all 3 with electric service). If livestock's not your thing, the barn could be converted into an outstanding office or artist's studio with plenty of separation from the main house for privacy.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31743
- List Price$2,300,000
- Modification Date2017-03-23T16:53:56
- Date Listed2017-03-23T16:53:56
- Other Struct Description40 x 30 Post and beam barn with hay loft, 14 x 10 barn, gardener's shed.
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionGreat room, kitchen, mud room with laundry, guest bedroom with full bath, and a powder room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom suite with private bath, office, and three bedrooms with central sitting room and shared bath.
- Basement DescriptionNewly-renovated full walkout basement with a game room with full bar, media room/library, bedroom with full bath, and, bunk room with full bath.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count3
- StreetHidden Village Road
- Building Number67
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt200375
- Yard Typey
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typey
- Dishwasher Typey
- Dryer Typey
- Stove Typey
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typey