- 1991Year Built
Distinguished 5-bedroom Mink Meadows home just 500 yards to the private association beach, and steps to the Golf Club clubhouse and first tee. This well-designed home with an open living plan has so many of the components of a dream island resort home - Great Room with cathedral ceilings and french doors leading out onto an expansive deck, screened porch, views of the golf course, first-floor master bedroom with private porch, second floor guest bedrooms with private decks, fieldstone fireplace, conservatory, and a roof deck with sweeping water views of Vineyard Sound and the mainland. Along with rights to use the half-mile of beautiful north shore association beach plus the adjoining "cut" where generations of Mink Meadows children have built sandcastles and learned to swim, homeowners can join Mink Meadows Golf Club without having to go on the waiting list. It is a short distance to the village and the Vineyard Haven Yacht Club.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31592
- List Price$1,695,000
- Modification Date2017-04-27T11:31:10
- Date Listed2017-04-27T11:31:10
- Other Struct Description2 car garage that can be converted into additional guest quarters.
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionCathedral ceiling Great Room with fireplace , dining room, kitchen, screened porch, kitchen, laundry room/mud room, large deck, master bedroom suite, half bathroom, study with fireplace.
- Floor 2 Description4 bedrooms (2 with a private deck), , 2 full baths, sitting room.
- Floor 3 DescriptionRoof deck with water views
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished basement
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count3
- StreetMitchell Road
- Building Number120
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt89297
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typey
- Dishwasher Typey
- Dryer Typey
- Stove Typey
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typey