- 1998Year Built
Opportunity abounds with this large 3 story home, just off of Barnes Road. The first floor could be either a legal 1 bedroom apartment, or a main floor Master with large entertainment area. The 2nd and 3rd floors were added in 2009. The 2nd floor has an open living/dining/kitchen area with a full bath, and a Master en Suite. The floors throughout the 2nd floor are oak. Kitchen has cherry cabinets, granite countertops and a custom island. The 3rd floor is currently being used as two separate office areas, along with a full bath. It could easily be converted to another large bedroom with a sitting area/office. Extra care has been taken to make it a low maintenance home: Hardie Boarding siding has been installed on the 2nd/3rd floor, with new shingles on the 1st floor. The 2nd/3rd floor windows are Andersen 400 tilt out windows, and the stairs and decking are composite with a Lifetime Guarantee. The owners have taken meticulous care of the home, and have maintained the information on each improvement, along with receipts and warranty information. Truly move in ready.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31389
- List Price$749,000
- Modification Date2017-01-03T09:28:40
- Date Listed2017-01-03T09:28:40
- Other Struct DescriptionSmall shed
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionLegal 1 bedroom apartment with full bath, kitchen and living area. Wide Plank Hard Pine floors and two separate entrances.
- Floor 2 DescriptionKitchen/dining/living open concept space. Another full bath. Master bedroom and full bath. Oak flooring and cabinetry.
- Floor 3 DescriptionOpen area with a full bath - could be converted to master suite with sitting/office area.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count8
- StreetFairmont Avenue
- Building Number1
- Location41.446974, -70.578847
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt5000
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeMaytag
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel
- Stove TypeMaytag - Propane
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeFisher & Paykel