- 1870Year Built
LUXE IN-TOWN LIVING: SOPHISTICATED + CHIC RETREAT. Beyond the facade of this classically styled and meticulously restored 1870's Greek Revival is a chic and sophisticated retreat that transcends all expectations. Fresh, modern styling has been artfully layered within the classic historic architecture -- and superbly executed with impeccable quality and top-notch craftsmanship. A sleek floating staircase with cable railing, coffered ceilings, reclaimed knotted oak floors with Rubio finish, 12-zone Sonos® sound system, custom millwork, moldings, cabinetry and built-ins -- plus gorgeous custom stone, marble and tile work throughout -- are just some of the features that set this home in a class of its own. Three floors of living space, perfectly designed for easy and luxurious living and entertaining, expand during the summer months to include a large mahogany deck, an expansive bluestone terrace, a beautiful 15x30-foot gunite pool and Pool House with wet bar and half bath. This property is being offered WITH FURNISHINGS . . . a TURNKEY opportunity for luxurious in-town living in the heart of historic Edgartown Village and easy access to village shops, restaurants, the harbor and beaches.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31207
- List Price$5,269,000
- Modification Date2017-10-13T11:13:56
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2016-10-21T17:08:10
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a detached Pool House with sink, mini fridge, separate ice maker -- as well as a half bath.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetPierce Lane
- Building Number2
- Location41.3918774, -70.5135074
- ParkingOne-Car Garage + Off-Street Parking For Three (3) Cars
- Outdoor SpacesPrivate Pool, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt8276
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Yard
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubZero® Cabinet-Front + SubZero 2-Drawer + Wine Refrigerator
- Dishwasher TypeMiele®
- Dryer Type(2) Electrolux® HE Front Loading
- Stove Type6-Burner Wolf® Cooktop with Wolf® Double Wall Ovens
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type(2) Electrolux® HE Front Loading
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2
- Square Feet5658
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesTwo (2) Gas Fireplaces
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1870
- Year Renovated2016
- Flooring TypeReclaimed Hardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a dramatic and open loft-like living space that has been well-designed for easy living and entertaining. The Living/Lounge area complements multiple seating areas and is anchored by a handsome gas fireplace. There are multiple dining areas as well -- including a formal dining area, a casual dining area with a built-in window seat PLUS counter seating for six at the large center island that anchors the gorgeous, state-of-the-art and fully equipped gourmet cook's kitchen. There is also a small private office and full bath located off the main foyer.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of four bedrooms, each with en suite bath -- including a luxurious Master Bedroom Suite with gas fireplace, spa-like bath, office area and private second-story deck that overlooks the pool. A second laundry room is also located on the second floor.
- Floor 3 DescriptionN/A
- Basement DescriptionThe walk-out lower level is comprised of a Lounge/Bar area with wet bar features used brick floors and retractable Marvin doors that connect to the outdoor pool and terrace area. There is also a Media Room with surround sound and tiered theatre seating, a large bedroom with en suite bath, a bonus room (perfect for in-home office or den) and laundry room.