- 2007Year Built
EXPANSION PLANS UNDERWAY SHORTLY! LUXURIOUS SEASIDE LIVING ON EDGARTOWN BAY ROAD. Set in one of the most sought-after areas of Katama, this classically styled and meticulously built home off the Edgartown Bay Road, offers casual, yet refined, seaside living. The reverse-style floor plan features an open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen featuring dramatic vaulted ceilings, gorgeous scraped maple floors, and gas fireplace. A full wall of glass opens onto an expansive deck which enjoys peekaboo views and the sounds of the ocean, and is the perfect place to enjoy the ocean breezes and a perfect sunset. The gourmet cook's kitchen integrates perfectly with the open living space and features beautiful fossil marble countertops, custom milled cabinets and stainless appliances. The second-floor Master Bedroom features a walk-in closet and luxurious bath with whirlpool soaking tub and walk-in glass shower. The Lower Level features an expansive bedroom with full bath. Exquisite craftsmanship and top-grade building materials have been used, both inside and out (see list of building materials/specs attached herein). Professionally landscaped grounds highlighted by granite walkways, perennial gardens a native grass meadow border perfectly frame this beautiful home and setting. *** SPECIAL NOTE: Approved plans are underway to add 560 square feet of finished living space -- including an Office/Den plus TV/Play Room -- on the first floor of the home. Buyers have the option of finishing the space on their own OR the Seller will complete the work to a buyer's specifications prior to closing (price TBD). Plans that have been approved by the Edgartown Board Of Health are attached.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number30759
- List Price$2,295,000
- Modification Date2017-03-31T14:20:37
- Date Listed2016-08-12T15:39:21
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of an open foyer with an open staircase that leads to the second floor. There is a powder room to the right of the foyer. There is a spacious bedroom with full bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of an open-designed Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen with vaulted ceilings and a wall of glass doors that open on to an expansive deck. There is also a spacious Master Bedroom with en suite bath, walk-in closet.
- Basement DescriptionPoured concrete crawl space. Garage is a poured concrete slab with radiant heat.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1
- StreetEdgartown Bay Road
- Building Number96
- Location41.353331, -70.5020849
- ParkingAmple Off-Street Parking + 2 Car Garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt23522
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Grounds
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes