- 1981Year Built
Smell the ocean air and hear the roaring waves from this completely renovated 4 bedroom, 4 bath Katama Contemporary. This tri-level home has been transformed into a sleekly styled beach getaway, with multi-level decks, gleaming distant South Beach water views across the Katama Airfield and hundreds of acres of conservation land from several vantage points. The middle floor features a modern design with Kitchen highlighting granite counters, stainless appliances and two prep island/breakfast bars. Open Dining and Living Areas, with sliding doors that open to the large, wraparound deck. Completing this floor is a bedroom and full bath. The Master Bedroom is upstairs on the top level spotlighting a deluxe Master Bath with marble vanity, plus a sliding door to the deck, with distant water views. There is an additional Bedroom, shared full bath, and TV/Family Room with a sliding door to the deck as well. The remaining Bedroom Suite is downstairs on the first, lower level, with its own private bath. Sited on 1.93 acres, you are just steps away from the Right Fork Diner, the rolling fields of the Farm Institute and the bike path to South Beach. Excellent rental history with leases in place for 2019 season. House being sold fully furnished.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number30714
- List Price$2,050,000
- Modification Date2019-04-15T15:34:38
- Date Listed2019-04-15T15:34:39
- Flooring TypeLV Flooring, Carpet in bedrooms
- Floor 1 DescriptionEn-suite bedroom, Mudroom/Laundry.
- Floor 2 DescriptionOpen Living, Dining, Kitchen with Bedroom, Full Bath and access to multi decks and outdoor space.
- Floor 3 DescriptionEn-Suite Master Bedroom with additional bedroom and bath. Large Living area with access to outdoor space with Water Views of South Beach and conservation land.
- Basement DescriptionNONE
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count45
- StreetMattakesett Way
- Building Number11
- Location41.3593142, -70.5207926
- ParkingAttached 2-Car garage with plenty of outdoor parking.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Lot Size SqFt84070
- Yard TypePrivate, Nicely Maintained
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeKenmore
- Dishwasher TypeKenmore
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeKenmore - Propane
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet2555
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1981
- Year Renovated2015
- Heat TypeElectric
- Water ViewYes