- 1982Year Built
Picturesque and private is what you will find when visiting this waterfront compound at the end of a charming country road. This unique property is nestled within a 385 acre wildlife sanctuary and offers unusual seclusion. It is hard to find the convenience of so many island amenities so close and yet the prestige of the ultimate protection of being surround by water and woods. The property has been meticulously maintained with a spacious main residence, guest house and water view pool and spa. The residence includes three levels of water views with several decks and patios to take advantage of this unique location. A wonderful shoreline provides ideal access for boat launching, water skiing, sailing and fishing.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number30587
- List Price$2,875,000
- Modification Date2016-08-22T14:09:51
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2016-08-22T14:09:51
- Other Struct DescriptionPool changing house which was built in 1985 with all updated equipment; outdoor showers; storage. 20' by 40' renovated gunite pool with expansive pond views.
- Heat TypeElectric
- Water ViewYes
- StreetBachelder Avenue
- Building Number10
- Location41.41532, -70.56868
- ParkingAbundance of parking for the main house and guest house.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Beach Access - Private
- Lot Size SqFt43560
- Yard TypePrivate, beautifully maintained landscaping.
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count40
- Square Feet3494
- FireplacesYes, in living room
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1982
- Flooring Typehardwood, tile and carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionTwo bedrooms with pond views; the large bedroom opens on to a slate patio that also as an outdoor shower off of it; with both bedrooms fully carpeted benefiting with a full tile bathroom which was remodeled in 2012 and full separate laundry room with a separate outside entrance. Both bedrooms have mini-split a/c units.
- Floor 2 DescriptionSpacious open plan with fieldstone woodburning fireplace in living room, dining room opening onto deck with electrically operated striped awning. Updated cook's kitchen with floor to ceiling yellow pine cabinetry has new appliances, island and extensive working surfaces and storage cabinets. This level has a mini-split a/c unit.
- Floor 3 DescriptionMaster bedroom ensuite which has been remodeled, gorgeous pond views; Office in loft area; large dormer storage closet. Master has mini-split a/c unit.