- 1972Year Built
This meticulously crafted home sits prominently on a corner lot, 2 blocks from Edgartown Harbor. The 6 bedroom / 6.5 bath residence was completely renovated with all new systems and the highest level of millwork, attention to detail and finishes. The home features a living room with fireplace and cathedral ceiling, a well-appointed kitchen with pantry, a formal entrance hall and a sunny front parlor. Complimenting everything is a finished 3rd floor living room and widows walk with water views as well as a 2nd kitchen providing an attached apartment above garage with separate entry. The grounds are nicely landscaped with a large brick parking area in front of the 2-car garage.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number30043
- List Price$3,950,000
- Modification Date2017-03-31T16:28:42
- Date Listed2016-03-24T07:58:29
- Other Struct Description2-car attached garage
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionEnter through the foyer to the window-filled living room to your left with built in bookshelves. A formal dining room to the right can comfortably seat 10 for dinner. The adjacent, kitchen takes entertaining into consideration! This room features tile floors, dark walnut cabinetry, and an abundance of high end appliances including a DCS stainless gas range, wall oven and bread warmer, Armana refrigerator, and 2 Fisher & Paykel stainless dishwashers. The butler's pantry is equipped with a wet bar, additional appliances and plenty of storage. Step down into a bright & spacious Great Room with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace and a wall of built-in bookshelves.
- Floor 2 DescriptionLocated on the 2nd floor is a King master suite with wall to wall carpeting, a marble bath with double vanity, a walk-in closet and an adjoining office. There is a Queen suite with a full bath across the hall. The next suite is a perfect au pair, in-law or guest suite with plenty of privacy and a separate entrance. 2 bedrooms, 3 full baths, tv/sitting room and a well-appointed kitchen with nautical blue painted hardwood floors make up this space.
- Floor 3 DescriptionA unique and impeccably-designed space that consists of a spacious play room with nautical lantern lighting, ceiling wainscotting, and built-in window seats. There is a large bedroom with 2 queen beds and a full bathroom.
- Basement DescriptionPartial, unfinished basement
- StreetCottage Street
- Building Number56
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt6970
- Yard TypePrivate with Gardens
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type3 - SubZero & Armana
- Dishwasher Type4 - Fisher & Paykel & Bosch
- Dryer Type2 -Duet Stackable
- Stove Type2 - Viking
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2- Duet Stackable
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2