- 1999Year Built
Immaculate 5 bedroom home in beloved Indian Hill area. Smart decisions throughout ensuring an easy fit for any buyer. Two master bedrooms on the first floor with separation from the additional two bedrooms upstairs. The kitchen is set up nicely for any chef with quality appliances, counter top work space, loads of cabinetry and a private large pantry. Open to the kitchen is a cozy living room with a fireplace so all can be together. The great room has vaulted ceilings with a fireplace at one end with seating surrounding it as well as a large dining area at the other end. There is a two car garage with brick flooring and a large bedroom/bathroom above for a completely separate sleeping space. The property has a tasteful in ground 20x40 gunite pool that fits organically into the landscape with easy access from different areas of the home. The land allows for an additional home to be built as well as generous accessory structures.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number28998
- List Price$2,600,000
- Modification Date2015-08-06T13:05:46
- Date Listed2015-08-06T13:05:46
- Other Struct DescriptionDouble garage finished with brick flooring with guest suite above and pool utility room. Nice gardening/potting room.
- Flooring TypeOak hardwood.
- Floor 1 DescriptionAs you enter from the side deck breezeway there's an entrance hall, closet and powder room. Gourmet kitchen with bar area and pantry closet. Cosy sitting room with dramatic stone fireplace. Doors through to open plan living room/dining rooms with French doors to front and back. Master bedroom faces the front garden with tub and separate shower and large closet. 2nd bedroom with ensuite bath faces the rear of the house and pool. Stairs to basement.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo further bedrooms and shared bathroom, Separate staircase to a tv/sitting room above the kitchen.
- Basement DescriptionLarge finished basement with exercise or storage rooms. Large laundry with two washer and dryers.
- StreetFlint Hill Road
- Building Number20
- Location41.41131379999999, -70.67571929999997
- Parkingyes, ample plus two car garage.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt348480
- Yard Typegrassy and landscaped woodland
- Square Feet4093
- Foundation Typefull basement
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1999
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Type6 burner gas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count37