- 1870Year Built
Menemsha -- one of the most desirable locations on the Island. It is an easy walk to the village for a fish sandwich and a swim at the beach from this sweetly located property. Set at the end of a private cul-de-sac, this remodeled beach themed, sea view cottage oozes with charm. Three bedrooms and two baths are in the two story main house. The second floor consists of a master suite, dressing area, bathroom, water-view office and bonus room with ample storage. A screened in porch and upper and lower decks point the way to terrific sunsets! A one bedroom one bath guest cottage and outdoor shower complete this property. Agent has an ownership interest in home.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number19789
- List Price$2,450,000
- Modification Date2019-05-14T17:15:25
- Date Listed2019-05-14T17:15:26
- Other Struct DescriptionTitle V Septic System installed in May of 2010. Home Warranty in place can be transferred to new owner.
- Flooring TypeHardwood through out
- Floor 1 DescriptionTiled entry foyer, Laundry room with storage, Living room, dining room/kitchen with Corian countertops and upscale appliances. A screened in porch is off the dining room, a great place to watch the sunsets over the harbor and beach. Two bedrooms and a full bath with jacuzzi tub complete the first floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor consists of the Master suite with large bedroom, dressing room, custom tiled bathroom with stall shower and office area. Off of the bedroom is a large deck with great views. Beyond office is a utility space/bonus room and large cedar closet.
- Basement DescriptionPartial basement under a portion of house contains furnace, hot water heater, water pressure tanks, water filter and sump pump - Bulkhead entry.
- StreetChowder Kettle Lane
- Building Number17
- Location41.3526110, -70.7632390
- Parkingfor five cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Lot Size SqFt8712
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeGE
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Stove TypeFrigidaire
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- 2nd Dwelling DescriptionThe guest cottage consists of a large bedroom and bathroom. It also has a separate entrance for the work shop.
- View Count16
- Square Feet2384
- Foundation TypeBlock and poured sections
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1870
- Year Renovated2000
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Water ViewYes