- 1997Year Built
Sophisticated elegance in Sengykontacket. Large family home centrally located in proximity to everything Martha's Vineyard has to offer. A gated driveway leads to the professionally landscaped entry. Mature flowering trees, bushes, plantings and a large lawn invite outdoor living and the possibility of wonderful celebrations in the private yard. Upon entering the house a vaulted entryway leads to a bright and open family living space with a wood burning fireplace, bay windows and built in bookshelves for easy casual gatherings. Sliders lead to a large private deck off the living area. The chef's kitchen is the heartbeat of this home, with a number of additional living and dining areas flowing from the center. There is a private sunroom with deck, a formal dining room as well as a smaller parlor/ living room . The 1st floor bedroom suite with full bath and its own deck access is perfect for guests or visiting family. A large finished basement is a sun filled walk out, has a kitchenette and plenty of open space. There are pocket doors to divide the space if needed and a separate office, full bath as well as a cedar closet. Additional bedroom space would be easily addressed here. The upstairs master suite is large and has a beautiful and unique floor to ceiling double sided fireplace with adjacent private sitting area. A large master bath with jacuzzi tub leads to a spacious walk in closet. There are 2 additional bedrooms and a professional office space (or extra bedroom) upstairs as well as another full bath. The high ceilings, multi gathering areas and sun filled rooms are ideal for a large family with room for guests and entertaining. Association tennis courts, a clubhouse and a dock to launch your kayak are included.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number32002
- List Price$1,495,000
- Modification Date2017-05-17T11:30:05
- Date Listed2017-05-17T11:30:05
- Flooring TypeHardwood and Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionFirst floor begins with a vaulted ceiling entryway to the main living area. Open kitchen with chef's island, built in bar area and formal dining room. Smaller cozy living room, screened in porch, downstairs bedroom with deck access, full bath and half bath.
- Floor 2 Description4 additional bedrooms up. Master has ensuite master bath, walk in closet and double sided fireplace. Another full bath and laundry room upstairs.
- Basement DescriptionFull finished basement with kitchenette, office, additional bedroom, full bath, storage, garage access and cedar closet. Walk out.
- Update TypeNEW
- StreetMourning Dove Way
- Building Number3
- ParkingDriveway and Garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Porch - Screened, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt33186
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped, mature trees and regional plantings
- Square Feet3134
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesWood in Main Living Room, Double Sided in Master Suite
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1997
- Heat TypePropane
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeStainless
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeGas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes